$7k Air Jordan Scam?

Originally Posted by lolblackpeople

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so mike has yet to respond to the buyer's correspondence?

i'm very interested to know what his explanation is.

We are all very interested to know his explanation.  He has yet to provide one.  The forum is his to give his side of the story and clear his name.
i'm a little lost here
are you the person who brought these shoes ?

If the LETTER was fabricated than the package deal was MISREPRESENTED (regardless of the Shadow X's being Game Worn/Used). 

hats off to Mr Mar. This the type of nig@ who moves bricks like ice water. Get money Crew son.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

tCp90.gif

LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Sports memorabilia is the biggest JOKE industry EVER.
Who gives a toss if you have a shoe MJ wore or a jersey emmit smith wore and so on.
Its a self gratification purpose only. to say I have this and I have that. most people you know wouldn't care and people who do care are people you DON'T know on the net.
all I can say is SUCKED IN to this bloke.
sports memoribilia is the biggest waste of money since crack.
QFT.

REALEST POST IN HERE.

It's all subjective, you can apply the same logic to buying regular Jordan shoes.  But obviously you'd have to make a ton of assumptions as well.  Some people like collecting PEs for a ton of other reasons.

Anyways, the fake LOA is a huge deal.  Sure the shoes might be real, but like lol said, it's that LOA that brings in the extra cash.

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

If the LETTER was fabricated than the package deal was MISREPRESENTED (regardless of the Shadow X's being Game Worn/Used). 
Pretty much all that needs to be said.

This is some serious %%#* and i would care about my LOA being fake as well. Like others stated, it matters a great deal.

here are the X's listed on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110787485988

Notice the seller is from California. Mr. Mar lives in NY. According to him, this is his cousin's ebay account. Why not list them himself?

This sounds a little Shady...

Even if you use someone else's ebay account to list an Item you can always change the location.  My sister wanted to sell something and I had better feedback on my account so I told my sister she could use it.  I was living in Atlanta and my sister was in Illinois and we had two items being sold Simultaneously with different locations.  

op why dont you mind your own business? are you a female?? must be since females are ALWAYS up in somebody elses business!! get a life dude!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

op why dont you mind your own business? are you a female?? must be since females are ALWAYS up in somebody elses business!! get a life dude!

You must have some loyalty to the scammer or don't care if he rips someone else off in the future.  That's what this thread is for - to help ensure this type of thing doesn't happen again!

You must have some loyalty to the scammer or don't care if he rips someone else off in the future.  That's what this thread is for - to help ensure this type of thing doesn't happen again!
Preach on bro, where is MRMAR?
nerd.gif

ya i guess you right, lil dramatic tho!

Just presented the facts bro.  People are free to draw their own conclusions.
Personally, I believe "LOLBLACKPEOPLE" approached the subject in a professional manner.  He did NOT accuse "MRMARR" of any wrong doing (as far as the thread is structured).  He merely stated the Facts as he sees them.  If I have read the thread correctly "LOLBLACKPEOPLE" attempted to contact "MRMARR" for an explanation and to clear any confusion regarding the Chicago Bulls / Charitibulls Letter of Authenticity.  "MRMARR" is free to contribute to the conversation and clear his name and reputation.  In the end, the NikeTalk community will be the Judge, Jury, and executioner. 

as mentioned before, MRMARR's collection was the only sneaker collection i cared about. even if he is dodgy with his sale, i am more upset by the break up of his collection than this drama.

meh, shoes are for wearing

ekhunter1 wrote:

You must be trolling. The OP has a reply from the Bulls saying the letter is BS. 

Nice job NT hope you all get this guy all his money back and the shoes. Eff scammers and eff all of you defending the scammer! 

Back
Top Bottom