90 Day Fiance

Deavan has to learn korean. She wants to marry a korean man, live in korea, raise a korean child and not speak korean?
She's known him for so long now and she still pulls out a translator when she's tired of listening to broken english
Agree. Basically true for any international and domestic couple.

Lmao how much this show has blown up. My wife was into it and now it warped me in.

Now they have so many spin offs, pillow talks and tell all's and all types of random stuff. It's hilarious.

I don't think Andrei got into any real legal trouble. If so I don't think they his visa would have been approved. I'm thinking he has a secret kid or something he's hiding from.
Thats what I’m thinking. Either an ex wife and/or kid out there.

Yea I can see Andrei having some baggage from his past he never told shorty bout...Told his ppl to keep everything on the hush hush before they pulled up ...Still funny to see his switch up tho, yo went from a house husband in America to an Eastern Euro tough guy soon as he hit the streets back home :lol:

The ex/kid is a lot more plausible but I actually think that's worse especially with a white American woman from a protective family. Especially if a kid is involved.

Michael making **** hard on himself. He want kids but wants to marry a woman that’s a chain smoker, unhealthy in her mid 50s with one shriveled up measly egg. He’s been giving an out so many times. Just find yourself a queen in your village and live your life. Unless her wants to come to America THAT bad.

He probably gonna come to America and pull a Mohamed from season 2 I think :lol: Dude married Danielle only to bounce, move to Miami and turned up :lol: Danielle and her fam flew down there to confront him and he was like ***** what u doing here :rofl: Angela gonna make Michael life a living hell if he did that.

Asuelu fam is ungrateful. They like **** your new family, where’s the money?!? The moms want him to send her money so she can take credit when she sends the money to her church. Kalani calling the sister out :lol:

Yea Mike gotta be laser focused on touching down in the USA cuz it makes no sense why he’s putting up with shorty otherwise ...I be thinkin like yo, this country ain’t worth all that right now relax :lol: ...She done Stormed off and “called off the marriage” Like 20 times already :lol:

Asuelu fam is ungrateful. They like **** your new family, where’s the money?!? The moms want him to send her money so she can take credit when she sends the money to her church. Kalani calling the sister out :lol:
The sister was legit stuck when she got asked what she sends back, that was funny :lol: ...I think Asuelu’s fam sees the potential lick but yo just too slow to execute it properly...They wondering why he not cashing out from shorty family and living like a king already :lol:

I didn’t like how Libs fam was ganging on Andrei. If that dude don’t wanna answer the question, let it be. I hate that. I get more annoyed when i get asked the same question over and over again. So I see where Andrei was coming from. What he did in the past it’s in the past. He’s married with a child now. So he’s part of your family whether they like it or not. Libs dad talkin about they don’t fight in America, yea ok :lol:

They way he be taking to Lib is foul :smh:

The sister was legit stuck when she got asked what she sends back, that was funny :lol: ...I think Asuelu’s fam sees the potential lick but yo just too slow to execute it properly...They wondering why he not cashing out from shorty family and living like a king already :lol:

Maaannn Kalani's family is NOT going to let that happen. Since Kalani's not working and Aseulu only has a part-time gig, I suspect her parents are already supporting them and the kids. I mean hell, I believe they're living in her parents second home for free. Plus both the mom and dad already don't like Aseulu. No way in hell they'd give them money if they knew it was going to his fam. Ever. :lol:

Maaannn Kalani's family is NOT going to let that happen. Since Kalani's not working and Aseulu only has a part-time gig, I suspect her parents are already supporting them and the kids. I mean hell, I believe they're living in her parents second home for free. Plus both the mom and dad already don't like Aseulu. No way in hell they'd give them money if they knew it was going to his fam. Ever. :lol:
Yea You right but you know when his fam found out he knocked an American joint up, n he was moving to the states to live in one of their properties they hit the bird man hand rub...That’s why they befuddled now how he not taking advantage, they don’t know what’s really going on :lol:

Yea You right but you know when his fam found out he knocked an American joint up, n he was moving to the states to live in one of their properties they hit the bird man hand rub...That’s why they befuddled now how he not taking advantage, they don’t know what’s really going on :lol:

Ohhhhhh yeah. The fam is confused as hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the “happily ever after” joint they need some new ppl or storylines...Some of the folks are horrible actors and the stories of a couple of em just doesn’t make sense or not believable....Coltee and Larissa the biggest offenders right now, and the big joint that Michael with does the same “weddings off” EVERY episode :lol: :smh:

668zznmdz9h51.gif

Asuelu fam is just the worst man. From his bro asking for a turn with Kalani to his mother not caring about his financial struggles at all and demanding money from him. The absolute worst. His sisters too, knowing damn well they don't send any money back but telling him he needs to. Hypocrites.

For the “happily ever after” joint they need some new ppl or storylines...Some of the folks are horrible actors and the stories of a couple of em just doesn’t make sense or not believable....Coltee and Larissa the biggest offenders right now, and the big joint that Michael with does the same “weddings off” EVERY episode :lol: :smh:

What do you mean by "actors"? I don't think they're acting. I just think they're just weirdos and trash, annoying human beings. They exist everywhere, these ones are just getting caught on camera for our entertainment :lol:

What do you mean by "actors"? I don't think they're acting. I just think they're just weirdos and trash, annoying human beings. They exist everywhere, these ones are just getting caught on camera for our entertainment :lol:
I def think it’s some acting involved with some of em, they playing out a storyline....Like Larissa, idk why shorty even around she not bout to get married and conveniently gets back wit that weird ex just to stick on the show...N Colt always look like he reading cue cards, you can tell with yo :lol: ...He def a weird dude but probly keeps linkin with these random Brazilians just to stay on the show

I def think it’s some acting involved with some of em, they playing out a storyline....Like Larissa, idk why shorty even around she not bout to get married and conveniently gets back wit that weird ex just to stick on the show...N Colt always look like he reading cue cards, you can tell with yo :lol: ...He def a weird dude but probly keeps linkin with these random Brazilians just to stay on the show

I feel you. Personally, I thought Larissa was staying with ole boy because she didn't have anywhere else to stay. Plus it looks like next episode she's going to try to run his pockets. She was talmbout some "Well you have a Savings account don't you" :sick: :smh:

Coltee does talk MAD weird so I'll give you that. I thought it was just how he speaks but you're right it could be him thinking about a script or something :lol: I have no clue how he got this new Brazillian but he also smashed the friend Vanessa so yambs are ****ing with him for whatever reason (being on the show, visa, etc.) :lol: You raise a lot of good points. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open now.

Hopefully gonna watch Jihoon **** some **** up later tonight after this Clips-Mavs game

I really want Michael to man up! Ain’t no way u should be taking ****, especially from a old hag. It looked like Michael’s aunt wanted to snuff Angela...she hates her :lol: Angela gonna have him play daddy day care for all them damn kids :smh: Mike find a queen in your village man.

Asuelu family ain’t bout ****. I thought it was his sister influencing the mom but **** the mom even worse! Son crying His eyes out and she’s like ahhhhh **** that **** I still want my money :smh:

Back
Top Bottom