________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

dude said 10 deep tees were recently raised to 30+tax, and they had a couple of those "...Breed" tees left.

They have some at GettaClue in downtown plaza if thats closer to you
BayAreaTag.jpg

I have people constantly asking me to get them these tees.. but surprisingly.. they haven't offered to give me the money first. And no, I will not purchase the shirts first & then come back to find out you do not want it anymore. Sorry to come out like this, but I know there's a lot of deadbeats. :\
ohwell.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

yo, just want to make sure they got that 10 Deep tee in a Large before I sent payment. If you want money, that's fine with me. I just want to make sure that they got the tee in stock so there wont be any problems with refund and all that mess.

yeah, im from around folsom.....anyways. akanyte u go to folsom?....i go to PLA on the regular, but when im in there its always just me and the workers in there. i remember when they first opened there was always a buncha kids skatin outside and chillin inside the store and watchin skate videos. but yeah the store is definitely reallly cool and has great workers. i was there with a couple friends and they had a row sham bo tournament for a free PLA deck, altho i think it was a girl deck with a PLA design. but yeah my friend ended up winning the deck. realll cool store. and alot of stuff in stock and good prices.

PLA is gonna have the Listen skateboard team on Thursday June 29th!

they're gonna have an autograph session and maybe a lil demo.

come out and support!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

^^yep, i just went there today and they might setup a small ramp or something.

but in terms of nike shoes in stock right now they got. (wut i remember)

khaki dunk highs
eires
both golfs
crimsons
neptunes
viotech blazers
royal blue p-rods
2 or 3 diff color regimes
grey/purple team editions
barcelona team editions

thats all i remember but they got good stuff there and the people are real cool.

Just checked in today, was kinda late on the Stash PRod's.. but I think they still have an 8 & 13.

The owner of PLA, Ben.. wanted me to put up more pictures. He re-upped on a bunch of stuff. This is is NOT for selling purposes.

Diamond x Misfit crewneck & zip-up hoodies are: $70.00

Diamond x Misfit tees [he just re-upped].. some more tees, all are: $30.00

You think the HUNDREDS Paisley tee is ill? This is the OG brand that had the paisley idea, MANIK. I believe these tees are: $30.00

All hats are: $30.00

I'm pretty sure all decks are: $40.00-$50.00

Everything is "retail" when it comes to shoes in this store. The only exception is if it's a "limited" release, the highest he would ever go on one of those releases is $150.00.

Just got the Dan Murphy's when I was there: $55.00

Bonus picture.. Nike Dunk SB FC 2.. you won't see these for a couple months :wink:
wink.gif

I am not trying to sell or anything, I'm just lookin' out for you guys. If you want any of these items, you gotta contact me privately because I don't want this to become a buy/sell post. I'm just tryin' to get the word out. I'm hoping mods will allow this.

YOOOO! Thanks for the update Nayte!
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

nice update! the store keeps looking better and better.

ben came by last week, i think its time i go pay them a visit.

it looks SOOOOO nice.
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

The SeerSucker Blazers are $80.00.

I don't know how much the other blazers are, but I'm guessing also $80.00

All of his posts are of emoticons.

Brown does not = Black.

Remember that Nate...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

And youre sending me one.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

just went to PLA today.

they raised to prices on all 10 deep and all over print shirts. a 10 deep shirt that used to be 28 is now 36 i believe.

made me sad to see the prices raised.

Quote:
those are in the other colorway at ftc in SF

I'm guessing in the black x red colorway? Wasn't too interested in those ones.. they still got a few @ PLA.

Anyone care to help me pick up some diamond tees.

Pm or aim me if possible.

Anyone?
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

Look what PLA re-upped on.......

And yes, you do see Hawaii's. The rep sent him a pair or two just for the hell of it. And this is PLA's 3rd or 4th re-up on Send Help's!! I mean, if PLA is getting Hawaii's NOW.. wonder what they can get later. I'm tellin' you guys, PLA gets stuff RANDOMLY, you guys might wanna check it out weekly or so.

Back
Top Bottom