________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Hey gameovertripleh, sorry man, I didn't get to say thanks for clarifying the info about that elephant print windbreaker jacket. May be wrong, but do you work at FTC? I think I saw some guy who looked like an NT'er...

But anyways, PLA just got a restock of the Brian Anderson Camo Dunks. I was thinking about picking up a pair, but I decided to pass. Sizes = 9-11.
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

^ yeah i used to work at FTC, but not anymore.

i moved back to the bay, so no more sacramento for me. :frown:

if its anything to you, i was the short filipino guy with glasses

yup!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Haha, yeah man. I thought that was you. I came in there a LONG while ago with a pair of hazes. I didn't say what's up because I felt kind of shy. I remember some guy being on a skateboard in some Vamps. I overheard you explaining to him that my hazes were not SB's.
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

welcome back to the bay GAMEOVERTRIPLEH
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

Quote:
missed out on the windbreaker jacket. xxl anyone?

Don't think PLA ever got anything bigger than an XL.

I actually haven't been there in a minute, but I'll be sure to drop by soon. I'm sure PLA has some goodies awaiting all of us.

10deep chain gang hoodies should be in this week.. if so, I'll be sure to take pictures.

i moved to sacramento 2 weeks ago for school but i've been trying to find that store had trouble
They're GRRRREAT!

Nayte, not sure if you mentioned this but do you work there or what?

I think this one cat Ryan works there too.

DAMN! Bout time PLA got word on those 10 deep hoodies....been waitin for mad long...hold a Red in size Large for me...

you never came thru for me akanayte. them shirts prolly all gone now....its coo, maybe one day when im off ill go check this place out
hella

I went in earlier today and they didn't have the Chain Gang hoodies in. I talked to Ben and he said they would be in next week.

Quote:
you never came thru for me akanayte

I've never seen your NT username in my inbox. I've never seen your AIM before. Never gotten an email from that email address. So I dunno what your'e talking about I've never come thru for you. Mayeb you have PM'ed me but I don't see it in my inbox.

And as for the other person that asked, I do NOT work there!

ANDDDD, for the other guy :lol:
laugh.gif
, you're right. The hoodies will be in by next week [early as Monday or Tuesday].

Lastly, I've never done any transactions with any NTers only because the tees/items are out of stock or the size wanted is out of stock. Sorry I can't guarantee anything? :wow:
embarassed.gif

yeah i never emailed you, but i did pm you , and hit you up on AIM a couple times. But yeah, its cool tho, im not stressin too much off them tees. Thanks tho :wow:
embarassed.gif

hella

Okay, well I apologize.

Quote:
Thanks man. I got another question not about PLA. You know a girl named Cathy Dang.

Yeah, bro.. she was my girlfriend for a little bit :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
im not stressin too much off them tees.

Again, I do apologize.. but they didn't have any of the tees you were looking for in your size; I just didn't get back to you. And you're not stressin' too much off them tees? Hrm, that's why I only asked for serious buyers. :wow:
embarassed.gif

Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks to who ever had their mother wait and go buy multiple hoodies the 10 deep chains are all gone. thankyou dude for screwing us over
peace
WANTED: ALL AIR MAX ANGEL PACK!!!!!
Jedis, Calis, Amsterdam Air Maxs..
Sizes 11, 11.5, 12
Get back at me with trade offers or prices on shoes..

Back
Top Bottom