________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

Sup, fellas? Haven't had fresh pics in here for a longggg minute. But here's the pictures I've been promising! With Ben's new ownership, he's got the biz on lock:pimp:hat

Here's that new raw Manik denim. I'll be surprised if most of you guys even know about Manik, probably one of the most underrated brands. Not feelin' the new "Red Line" that much, but the denim is ill. I got to try them on today, very clean.

Check out this full-zip Supra came out with! :pimp:

NOW, for a few of the goodies he re-upped on!!

Wanna know when to cop??

He's currently trying to get all the inventory all set up, he was suppose to open up today.. but there was no way he was ready. He said he's going to try & open up tomorrow [November 2nd], if not.. probably Friday. As for the clothes, that'll be dropped whenever he opens up. The shoes he re-upped on will be sold on the 4th of November [THIS SATURDAY!]. Prices are not confirmed yet, neither are size runs. I'll keep you guys updated thru this post, ask questions & PMs are welcome. If you'd like to purchase something, you must contact me via AIM or something, serious dudes only!:wink:
All of my posts are of emoticons.

^Thanks for the pics! Good stuff in there. Nice to see Ben really elevate and become more successful..

Quote:
The shoes he re-upped on will be sold on the 4th of November [THIS SATURDAY!].
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Viotech's

thanks for the update nate!

i really need to go up to folsom.

haven't been there since i moved back to the bay...
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Yeah, I just got a call a few hours ago..

PLA will be dropping the Purple Suedes [aka PURPLE PIGEONS] tomorrow morning [10.11.06]. Drop by, they have a FSR.. can't find a better price: $80.00+tax

Drop by & say what's up!

As for the sales.. yeah, they're working on some promotions right now. Hopefully flyers will be sent out.. maybe some 20% like last time? Not too sure, but I'll ask next time I come through.

damn, i dont know y i come in here knowing I aint gunna be home for ten more days. tell him to hold off till thanksgiving break haha.
20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM

USE CODE BE8265

Update: Just visited the shop today. Gets to chat with Ben for a while ( really cool dude). They just recieve a ton of new Upper Playground gears; tees and hoody. The Manik red line is really fresh but only in limited sizes. Also I saw some Stussy denim in the stacks of clothing waiting to be put to the floor. There are so many boxes waiting for him to unpack, the best way to check out the newest gear is to visit the shop.

Ben told me that they won't me receiving ithe Dead Serious hoody or any LRG items until later on. Best prediction is around beginning of next year.

i was there about a week ago and they still had the 3 bears dunks, all 3. some upper playground gear. nothing really new. the store looks pretty empty.

all 3 bears are gone, those ones they had out are just samples, just the left shoe i think. they got a buncha upperplayground stussy, and 10 deep in tho.
Oh, you not feelin me?
Fine, it cost you nothin, pay me no mind.
Look, I'm on my grind cousin, ain't got time for frontin
Sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs

what ten deep they got??
20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

Orisue Open Sky Hoody Black L FS/FT

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

If yall got christmas money to burn head to pla. Got hella 10 deep and diamond out and they had boxes and boxes of hundreds bought to put out. They also had mad sbs, bics, pigeons, golfs, mids, etc. Don't go there if you not tryin to blow a few bills, its gunna hurt

do you guys do orders over the phone?
Looking for Cardinals, Flints, ceramics VIIs all DS size 12
FT. Jordan TB dunks my size 11 for a 11.5
Ronaldinho AF1 my 12 for your 11.5
WTB: Temple Effective Blood Money white/red XL

^^^ yo man

plug me hahahhahaah

you back in hayward?
IM SELLING SUPREMES......... WHITE LOWS 10.5 and ORANGE HIGHS 10.... GET AT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.... BOTH ARE NDS

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

HUNDERDS account has been acquired!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

ROCKERSNYC should be in this week, I believe.. keep checkin' up, fellas.

they still got mafia hi and mork and mindy hi? If so, how much?

^When I went last week, they only had the wheat mids, purps, and green tokyos. But I'm not sure if I was in the right store, haha, it said PLA in front but the store was WAY packed and didn't resemble much of what the previous pics looked like..Soo..is there 2? Or I'm just off?

Yup, Hundreds clothing is in. Plenty of Stussy, Mighty Healthy, and 10Deep still available. Also, a select number of fitted hats are for sale for 15$ each (2 for 30$). Many shoes and various hoodies still attainable as well.
...It's whatever really.

Back
Top Bottom