No doubt
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
When this was used in training day.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yeah, because scott storch made the beat right? playing the keys =/= arranging and mixing a sonic masterpiece. this is the GOAT comeback single ever.. nobody will ever top this.

arranging? dre beats b 4-8 bar loops...

storch made that beat what it is (its all keys anyway) that whole time storch was playin for dre he was makin his best %+#! (besides chronic era) and it was all using storch's chords...

not sayin dre dont deserve credit for other %+#! but this beat is storch's imo... i kno damn well dre aint think of them chords and WE ALL know thats what makes the beat...
there's drums, keys, bass and strings in this beat and you're giving storch credit for the entire thing based on playing the keys? i take it that you've made a couple beats yourself so you should know although that one sound is a key component to the beat, it's not the entire thing. dre is the GOAT. HOLLA!

Calm down. This song was produced by Scott Storch.

yeah, because scott storch made the beat right? playing the keys =/= arranging and mixing a sonic masterpiece. this is the GOAT comeback single ever.. nobody will ever top this.

storch made that beat what it is (its all keys anyway) that whole time storch was playin for dre he was makin his best %+#! (besides chronic era) and it was all using storch's chords...

not sayin dre dont deserve credit for other %+#! but this beat is storch's imo... i kno damn well dre aint think of them chords and WE ALL know thats what makes the beat...
there's drums, keys, bass and strings in this beat and you're giving storch credit for the entire thing based on playing the keys? i take it that you've made a couple beats yourself so you should know although that one sound is a key component to the beat, it's not the entire thing. dre is the GOAT. HOLLA!
You're playing yourself...even Dr. Dre would admit that Storch made this song the banger that it is

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

You're playing yourself...even Dr. Dre would admit that Storch made this song the banger that it is
Ehh, I'm not gonna get it in with the dre haters(TIME) but as a huge Scotty fan I will say this. His beats don't even come close to banging as hard as they do when he was under Dre. 
I'm just sayin...

sick.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

I remember playing this joint like 20 times in a row like im doing now easily top 5 compositions in hip hop. Can u imagine if this was the lead single for Detox?

Back
Top Bottom