*_Cam'rons verse on 'Fantastic Four PTII' Appreciation Post_*

Code:
Back in the day we was slavewhips and chainsits traditionall i got whips and chainsAll i didflip some canenow a +%+%$ sick of the rangeonly a new six could fix the painLook at all these goose bumps round my wrist and veinsMilton Bradley wanna get my game5-0 wanna frisk my frameI dont deal wit cheap blowwhen i shoot no blocksort of like a free throwCant missand one of you #%%*%%* burn me and i cant pissgot me itching like its dandruffyou gone see the back of cam hand quick you dam $%%$*im a stomp you stab youlook at you you dam $%%$*Ya love I would dumb back outeverybody like "killawhen u come back out," ListenI like raproutine had to stopmet a new connect got it 18 a whopCops on payroll every block got blowwe fight every night reunite then pop MoThats how it is when you deal wit meand I dont feel tv only real tvReal money real gats real cats real girlsMTV I'll show you the real worldCats run up on you splatter your white eyesthats only to make Saturday night liveLookin for a casket got the right sizewanna bake a cake i got the right piesCrashed up the fourbut now the right fivelookin for beef you found the right guysOld folk say "cam stop ur routewhy you gotta get the guns just box it out"Listen that there is trifeonly fightin is the doctorand thats for your lifeAs for your wifetook her out just to tour townbench press for whatI lift four poundsTear up your car all four doors downcats wanna boxwell heres four more rounds+%!%$%% incredible. Classic track.Wish dude was still rapping like this.

Code:
Back in the day we was slavewhips and chainsits traditionall i got whips and chainsAll i didflip some canenow a +%+%$ sick of the rangeonly a new six could fix the painLook at all these goose bumps round my wrist and veinsMilton Bradley wanna get my game5-0 wanna frisk my frameI dont deal wit cheap blowwhen i shoot no blocksort of like a free throwCant missand one of you #%%*%%* burn me and i cant pissgot me itching like its dandruffyou gone see the back of cam hand quick you dam $%%$*im a stomp you stab youlook at you you dam $%%$*Ya love I would dumb back outeverybody like "killawhen u come back out," ListenI like raproutine had to stopmet a new connect got it 18 a whopCops on payroll every block got blowwe fight every night reunite then pop MoThats how it is when you deal wit meand I dont feel tv only real tvReal money real gats real cats real girlsMTV I'll show you the real worldCats run up on you splatter your white eyesthats only to make Saturday night liveLookin for a casket got the right sizewanna bake a cake i got the right piesCrashed up the fourbut now the right fivelookin for beef you found the right guysOld folk say "cam stop ur routewhy you gotta get the guns just box it out"Listen that there is trifeonly fightin is the doctorand thats for your lifeAs for your wifetook her out just to tour townbench press for whatI lift four poundsTear up your car all four doors downcats wanna boxwell heres four more rounds+%!%$%% incredible. Classic track.Wish dude was still rapping like this.

There's no way I'm the only one who likes this track
laugh.gif

Use to love this verse too! Half the people here probably too young to remember this song cause it's like 10yrs old 
laugh.gif
Co-sign on wishing Cam still rapped like this too...
tired.gif

Use to love this verse too! Half the people here probably too young to remember this song cause it's like 10yrs old 
laugh.gif
Co-sign on wishing Cam still rapped like this too...
tired.gif

Might be Cam's best verse...and if not top 3...and definitely his most underrated...!%!@ never gets mentioned

Son BLACKED on this...

Might be Cam's best verse...and if not top 3...and definitely his most underrated...!%!@ never gets mentioned

Son BLACKED on this...

Back
Top Bottom