A 16 Year Old's Collection

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

This Thread

Thank you for your wisdom "King of Posting Hypebeasts".

Oh no thank you for making it even easier to find you guys
Isn't it ironic that your calling me a "Hypebeast" and you have a Micheal Jackson avy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Fusions are to Jordans what the Prius is to a Lambo.

Completly not adequate.

Just save your money little buddy and buy some nicer quality classic kicks. Youll thank yourself.

Wheres properlive when I need him. Quality>Quantity.
word.

Originally Posted by 206Knight

You youngins are crazy with the shoes.

Good Stuff....

Although, You should have spent that 2500 on a Honda to pick up some 16 y/o Phillipino chicks.

Watch out for those fakes too.
Civics ALL DAY LOL!.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! filipinos chicks is the shhiiiieeett!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

The MJ comment was uncalled for. To be honest, I am not a fan of a lot of shoes in your collection. But if your happy, thats good. If you don't have a lot of "heat" and are happy with your collection, I think are definitely NOT a hypebeast. You buy shoes because you like them, and just stick with that. Once you figure out how to spot fakes on ebay, you can get each one of those for a fraction of what you payed on PYS.com.
He's calling me a "Hypebeast" and what not and he has a MJ avy. MJ was like the reason I don't hate white people or gay people.Also I don't think that guy has listened to MJ's song Black or White. But yeah R.I.P. MJ That's some real talk right there man. I wanna get somemore but right now I'm gonna slow down on collecting because I wanna get some Space Jams(HOLY GRAILS). I've seen some people saying that they havegotten "real" Jordans for like $80. I'm like what in the world? I see they bought it from Ebay but I don't like to mess with Ebay it gotdupped twice and I don't want that to happen again.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

The MJ comment was uncalled for. To be honest, I am not a fan of a lot of shoes in your collection. But if your happy, thats good. If you don't have a lot of "heat" and are happy with your collection, I think are definitely NOT a hypebeast. You buy shoes because you like them, and just stick with that. Once you figure out how to spot fakes on ebay, you can get each one of those for a fraction of what you payed on PYS.com.
He's calling me a "Hypebeast" and what not and he has a MJ avy. MJ was like the reason I don't hate white people or gay people. Also I don't think that guy has listened to MJ's song Black or White. But yeah R.I.P. MJ That's some real talk right there man. I wanna get some more but right now I'm gonna slow down on collecting because I wanna get some Space Jams(HOLY GRAILS). I've seen some people saying that they have gotten "real" Jordans for like $80. I'm like what in the world? I see they bought it from Ebay but I don't like to mess with Ebay it got dupped twice and I don't want that to happen again.

Why do you keep sayin that? You're a lame, dude. Your comeback is to say I'm a hypebeast because I have a MJ avy.
indifferent.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:
Why do you keep sayin that? You're a lame, dude. Your comeback is to say I'm a hypebeast because I have a MJ avy.
indifferent.gif

I don't think you have very good comprehension skills sir. You're a lame you have a pic of me on your computer, and your on my jock. Whathave I done that's lamer than downloading someone's pic?
smile.gif
wink.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:
indifferent.gif
I don't think you have very good comprehension skills sir. You're a lame you have a pic of me on your computer, and your on my jock. What have I done that's lamer than downloading someone's pic?
smile.gif
wink.gif

Are you that @$%@! stupid?! I copied and pasted the damn picture. I didn't download it, you #@%@@!
You're still a lame with lame shoes. Fusions get you a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

AF1 Beast wrote:
indifferent.gif
I don't think you have very good comprehension skills sir. You're a lame you have a pic of me on your computer, and your on my jock. What have I done that's lamer than downloading someone's pic?
smile.gif
wink.gif
Are you that @$%@! stupid?! I copied and pasted the damn picture. I didn't download it, you #@%@@!
indifferent.gif

Oh am I getting to you? Wow you really take this internet reputation to the next level huh? Take Micheal Jackson's face off our avy. Your adisgrace to Micheal. He was about love and peace and look at the idiocracy your spewing out of your keyboard. I don't know how old you are but I'mpretty sure you lost a lot of brain cells during your teen years.

AF1 Beast wrote:
indifferent.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh am I getting to you? Wow you really take this internet reputation to the next level huh? Take Micheal Jackson's face off our avy. Your a disgrace to Micheal. He was about love and peace and look at the idiocracy your spewing out of your keyboard. I don't know how old you are but I'm pretty sure you lost a lot of brain cells during your teen years.

enough with these comebacks about his avy
laugh.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:
indifferent.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh am I getting to you? Wow you really take this internet reputation to the next level huh? Take Micheal Jackson's face off our avy. Your a disgrace to Micheal. He was about love and peace and look at the idiocracy your spewing out of your keyboard. I don't know how old you are but I'm pretty sure you lost a lot of brain cells during your teen years.

You have oranges with faces drawn on them in yours, does that mean you're super cool?
Next time you're drawing faces, get some stones, because thats what you and your garbage collection get.
indifferent.gif

Throw away the Supras. It's decent, but mine is better.
tongue.gif

BTW, step your logic game up. Your arguments make no sense at all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom