A$AP

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lol @ Harlem cats not even acknowledging this kid.

If there's one thing I know about a Harlem cat, it's that theyre fiercely proud of whaetever block they're from. This dude hasn't even said where in Harlem he's from. They probably just told him to front like he was from Harlem.
no taft, no lennox ave, no 7th, no fosters, no "top of da hill" on east side, no barrio, no polo grounds, no 145, no nuffin...just "tippin on 44's on my Cadillac sippin lean" 
laugh.gif

Lmao someone said how you gripping wood grain when you ride the 2 and 3 uptown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lol @ Harlem cats not even acknowledging this kid.

If there's one thing I know about a Harlem cat, it's that theyre fiercely proud of whaetever block they're from. This dude hasn't even said where in Harlem he's from. They probably just told him to front like he was from Harlem.
no taft, no lennox ave, no 7th, no fosters, no "top of da hill" on east side, no barrio, no polo grounds, no 145, no nuffin...just "tippin on 44's on my Cadillac sippin lean" 
laugh.gif

Lmao someone said how you gripping wood grain when you ride the 2 and 3 uptown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

All this talk about the regional #+#$ is here nor there.
Son is from harlem, stated multiple times. They don't #**+ with him? that's cool, he's still the hottest artist from there right now.
His first tape is solid and I bet you he starts selling out shows in NYC making music he wants to make.
He ain't your traditional NYC rapper and that's cool, there's plenty of dudes you can listen to that make that type of music.
What do you yall want him to do? get over some Dame Grease beats and start rapping about crack and guns?
Let the young boy cook

Son is from harlem, stated multiple times. They don't #**+ with him? that's cool, he's still the hottest artist from there right now.
His first tape is solid and I bet you he starts selling out shows in NYC making music he wants to make.
He ain't your traditional NYC rapper and that's cool, there's plenty of dudes you can listen to that make that type of music.
What do you yall want him to do? get over some Dame Grease beats and start rapping about crack and guns?
Let the young boy cook

Let the young boy cook

Swear I always thought this thread was about T.I's song A$AP, then I saw the amount of pages lol. Guess i'll check this tape out since it's down-south inspired.

That purple swag song/video I saw a while back was
smokin.gif

Swear I always thought this thread was about T.I's song A$AP, then I saw the amount of pages lol. Guess i'll check this tape out since it's down-south inspired.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

ASAP Rocky is by far the most unconventional NY rapper ever, but I respect it. His love in the south will grow like crazy once he blows. 
I just want to hear him spit that 'Peso' style flow more..

ASAP Rocky is by far the most unconventional NY rapper ever, but I respect it. His love in the south will grow like crazy once he blows. 
I just want to hear him spit that 'Peso' style flow more..

Back
Top Bottom