A$AP

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

if this was a thread on Killa Kyleon it would be strugglin for 3 pages. 

DUH! He sucks 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 really tho? No argument from me but cmon now...u know what im sayin.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

music = NY rap fan >*

gear = champion hoodies, marmot goretex, levis, foamposites >*

muskets = bout dat life

phones = #teamandroid..i and i was TELLING ya android was that BEAST 2 years ago >*

cars = american muscle >>>>>>>>>* go cop a used bimmer..u look like da type to get snookered.

french montana got NYC right now..PERIOD. asap gets played on da radio ONLY at da 5 ol' clock rush hour by DJ enuff...

ya keep gassin dude, i hope for ya sake his mixtape ain't basura..cuz ya gonna feel like MORONS if it is.
laugh.gif

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

music = NY rap fan >*

muskets = bout dat life

phones = #teamandroid..i and i was TELLING ya android was that BEAST 2 years ago >*

cars = american muscle >>>>>>>>>* go cop a used bimmer..u look like da type to get snookered.

french montana got NYC right now..PERIOD. asap gets played on da radio ONLY at da 5 ol' clock rush hour by DJ enuff...

ya keep gassin dude, i hope for ya sake his mixtape ain't basura..cuz ya gonna feel like MORONS if it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

music = NY rap fan >*

muskets = bout dat life

laugh.gif

Yea a week after you got rid of your SK 
grin.gif

But props on dude with the signing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

music = NY rap fan >*

muskets = bout dat life

laugh.gif

Yea a week after you got rid of your SK 
grin.gif

But props on dude with the signing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

they need to create a new subdivison of rap called tri state area rap cuz thats where french and vado fall in

never seen one person outside the tri state area EVER speak on french or vado

Fam your completely lying @*%% you live Idaho or something
French himself says he gets more love in the south than up north.
laugh.gif

His closest affiliates are bricksquad, & DJ Holiday.... and this %%$%% is CONSTANTLY with both of them.. Not to mention Ross is showing serious interest in signing him... Let me guess nobody knows him but 2chainz is the next %%$%% to run rap
laugh.gif

go take a tote of some lean or some ++!

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

they need to create a new subdivison of rap called tri state area rap cuz thats where french and vado fall in

never seen one person outside the tri state area EVER speak on french or vado

Fam your completely lying @*%% you live Idaho or something
French himself says he gets more love in the south than up north.
laugh.gif

His closest affiliates are bricksquad, & DJ Holiday.... and this %%$%% is CONSTANTLY with both of them.. Not to mention Ross is showing serious interest in signing him... Let me guess nobody knows him but 2chainz is the next %%$%% to run rap
laugh.gif

go take a tote of some lean or some ++!

2 Chainz and French Montana are on the same level of hype/buzz. Only difference is French is going down especially with no Max while 2Chainz is just now starting to get it. So he's going up;

2 Chainz and French Montana are on the same level of hype/buzz. Only difference is French is going down especially with no Max while 2Chainz is just now starting to get it. So he's going up;

well there you have it. unless french and mmg link up or something

well there you have it. unless french and mmg link up or something

grin.gif
 It wasnt until after max got knocked that French started to come up on his own. French is Just starting to get a real buzz going in hiphop after choppa down. 

grin.gif
 It wasnt until after max got knocked that French started to come up on his own. French is Just starting to get a real buzz going in hiphop after choppa down. 

Choppa Down is ok but Tity Boy on the O My remix with Trey Songz and the fact he's already recognized for his one hit "Duffle Bag Boy" is why I say he's more popular nation wide than French. And it's only gonna grow

Choppa Down is ok but Tity Boy on the O My remix with Trey Songz and the fact he's already recognized for his one hit "Duffle Bag Boy" is why I say he's more popular nation wide than French. And it's only gonna grow

Back
Top Bottom