A Effin' FELONY Though?

mean.gif
 at the felony. 

But mix that **** up at the crib or something.

Next you'll start experimenting with how to make crack, meth, bombs from pressure cookers...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I don't really blame her, or the cops, or the school. The school is doing what it has to in order to cover itself from any legal problems. There are certain steps that schools must take. Same with the cops. Even if they are being racist, they are only being racist up to the point of the law. The real problem is that the U.S is such a litigious society. The other problem is that in the U.S we are sadly controlled by domestic (and foreign) thoughts of terrorism. The amount of deaths related to incidents such as school shooting is absolutely miniscule..to the point of microscopic. However, since it is a hot button issue the other 99.9999% of normal students get held to an unreasonable standard. Sure, she did something dumb..but it wasn't any dumber or more dangerous than driving around in a school parking lot going 35 instead of the posted 5 or 10 mph.

In defense of the school: If they didn't expel her, and the police investigated the situation and found out she actually was planning some sort of shooting/bomb etc they would be the ultimate scapegoats for not following safety protocols. However miniscule the possibility, they have a responsibility to cover themselves.

in defense of the cops and DA: I don't really have any defense of them. I think that for any 'stupid' stuff teens really shouldn't get felonies. They are just developing and they will do dumb stuff. It is hard wired in them. However, if they do any sexual or violent crimes they should be tried to the full degree of the law. I would assume if this case were to go to court the circumstances, character etc may be able to get it reduced to a misdemeanor with community service.

but what asian girls are doing stuff like this?
What is your point? Let's take your implication seriously, let's assume no Asian American in history has ever created a chemical reaction for fun. 

What about the thousands of white kids have? Evident by their uploads to youtube?

I just don't see what point you were trying to make. Only black kids do stuff like this so she deserves to be charged with a felony?

Sad to see, at the most they could've expelled her or have her go to alternative school. 

I can't believe that man I remember in highschool one guy pulled the cord to these thing we had incase of a fire in science class and it was also a eyes washing station well he pulled both cord and knocked every chair over and locked the door so the whole room was flooded they couldn't even get the water to stop all he did was go to iss (in school suspension) this is sad she should've got sent home for the day

Sad thing is it'll still follow her, she'll have to prove her innocents every time for a job.

Back
Top Bottom