A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

In a world in which first impressions are now more important than ever, you've done a really horrible job. The blog and website should have been done before the photoshoot and should be live right now. Everything about this screams amateur. If I were you, I would forget that you ever created this thread and start from scratch. Everyone wants to get into designing and merchandising, what is going to make me want to buy something from you? So far, you've done nothing to convince me of that.

In a world in which first impressions are now more important than ever, you've done a really horrible job. The blog and website should have been done before the photoshoot and should be live right now. Everything about this screams amateur. If I were you, I would forget that you ever created this thread and start from scratch. Everyone wants to get into designing and merchandising, what is going to make me want to buy something from you? So far, you've done nothing to convince me of that.

Well, the positive concept from this is that you're not afraid of failure and not allow criticisms to annul your goals/dreams.
laugh.gif

Keep working at it. But may I suggest a few conceptions: A better plan/organization of ideas, much more improved photographer(very important for marketing), originality/uniqueness(why decide with Supreme as your "brand" when it's the most "over hyped" brand in the "streetwear"  industry), also, dress with a more appropriate attire that will appeal to the audience. I understand your mentality is "I dress however I want, don't matter what season...," that is cool, but you are receiving quite a lot of "hate" from members/audience target about your "dressing style," in order for a new business to fluctuate, you have to be able to compromise with the audience in order to attract them to your commodity. If you can fix these aspects, I assure your venture will improve tremendously.

Just my opinion.
ohwell.gif

Well, the positive concept from this is that you're not afraid of failure and not allow criticisms to annul your goals/dreams.
laugh.gif

Keep working at it. But may I suggest a few conceptions: A better plan/organization of ideas, much more improved photographer(very important for marketing), originality/uniqueness(why decide with Supreme as your "brand" when it's the most "over hyped" brand in the "streetwear"  industry), also, dress with a more appropriate attire that will appeal to the audience. I understand your mentality is "I dress however I want, don't matter what season...," that is cool, but you are receiving quite a lot of "hate" from members/audience target about your "dressing style," in order for a new business to fluctuate, you have to be able to compromise with the audience in order to attract them to your commodity. If you can fix these aspects, I assure your venture will improve tremendously.

Just my opinion.
ohwell.gif

They really are horrible though, look at the lighting in the first pic. Maybe you should still post them in the photography thread for pointers.

They really are horrible though, look at the lighting in the first pic. Maybe you should still post them in the photography thread for pointers.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

(That's me with the Supreme Beanie)

47001_1383645906620_1096140086_30884739_6938501_n.jpg

45650_1383644866594_1096140086_30884735_306288_n.jpg

45869_1383644626588_1096140086_30884733_7916941_n.jpg
Just helpin out.....

34gwx83.jpg

217chs.jpg

hvxvsp.jpg

Keep doing your thing...just know peeps in this thread are actually trying to help you out as well. solid advice throughout this thread. (although a bit too harsh
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

(That's me with the Supreme Beanie)

47001_1383645906620_1096140086_30884739_6938501_n.jpg

45650_1383644866594_1096140086_30884735_306288_n.jpg

45869_1383644626588_1096140086_30884733_7916941_n.jpg
Just helpin out.....

34gwx83.jpg

217chs.jpg

hvxvsp.jpg

Keep doing your thing...just know peeps in this thread are actually trying to help you out as well. solid advice throughout this thread. (although a bit too harsh
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom