A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

^That's it. All of our comments will now be disregarded. Damn... can't wait for that Dade Dr.Seuss photoshoot!!

Originally Posted by BroboCop

waldo2.jpg

What you did there. I see it. 
laugh.gif

But really...these are some of the worst photos I've seen in ages.  RAW images or not.  The composition is just AWFUL.  The framing is pathetic. The lighting is terrible. 

Stop thinking you can shoot trash and just fix it in post. 

OP, I grew up in South Florida, and could think of A MILLION other places you could have had a photoshoot in Broward County. It's Florida. Hit up Las Olas beachside.

Good luck with your clothing line though. Nice to see someone from the 954 doin something good.

OP, I grew up in South Florida, and could think of A MILLION other places you could have had a photoshoot in Broward County. It's Florida. Hit up Las Olas beachside.

Good luck with your clothing line though. Nice to see someone from the 954 doin something good.

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

For the cats that think this is "new" to me. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating? The only reason I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go. I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition. My eye for design is pretty solid. This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, I dont dress for the seasons. I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.

But what's good with those Tim "The Toolman" Taylor sandblasted stonewashed jeans though?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

For the cats that think this is "new" to me. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating? The only reason I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go. I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition. My eye for design is pretty solid. This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, I dont dress for the seasons. I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.

But what's good with those Tim "The Toolman" Taylor sandblasted stonewashed jeans though?

in all seriousness i didnt see OP in the waldo pic at first
roll.gif

classic

OP - you've gotten enough hate in here so all I'm going to say is...please, make more threads like this so I can laugh.

in all seriousness i didnt see OP in the waldo pic at first
roll.gif

classic

OP - you've gotten enough hate in here so all I'm going to say is...please, make more threads like this so I can laugh.

Originally Posted by rashi

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

In a world in which first impressions are now more important than ever, you've done a really horrible job. The blog and website should have been done before the photoshoot and should be live right now. Everything about this screams amateur. If I were you, I would forget that you ever created this thread and start from scratch. Everyone wants to get into designing and merchandising, what is going to make me want to buy something from you? So far, you've done nothing to convince me of that.

Back
Top Bottom