A Ma Maniere AJ1

you shoulda made an appointment john, I was in and out in under 10 seconds lol
I tried but stupid IG algo. Saw the post but by the time I read it, all appointments were gonzo

and how gon be in my city and not meet up papi!

well AMM3 was the first time they did this style of release method and they were "for women" so they kind of checked the size you entered was your size. Then for the Social Status chocolate and strawberry dunks, they were more laxed.

I tried but stupid IG algo. Saw the post but by the time I read it, all appointments were gonzo

and how gon be in my city and not meet up papi!

I made the quickest run to jersey city since I'm on daddy duty lol, I had no time to do anything else haha

well AMM3 was the first time they did this style of release method and they were "for women" so they kind of checked the size you entered was your size. Then for the Social Status chocolate and strawberry dunks, they were more laxed.

I made the quickest run to jersey city since I'm on daddy duty lol, I had no time to do anything else haha

I'm curious as if it's a high chance of hitting if you check in.

I'm curious as if it's a high chance of hitting if you check in.

based on the previous releases in the same method, chances are high. It seems like James prioritized the in-store raffles to have higher stock. And since its a set amount of appointment slots and each person can only check in once, it spreads the wins out to more people versus one person signing up multiple times with a bot or one person bringing a whole family to sign up if it was a free for all. The appointment slots really limits how many people can sign up for the in-store raffle so thats why checking in is so fast because its not a line of people waiting to sign up, each person is allotted 5 minutes but it really only takes 30 seconds at most.

Next time let's do coffee bro! my treat

based on the previous releases in the same method, chances are high. It seems like James prioritized the in-store raffles to have higher stock. And since its a set amount of appointment slots and each person can only check in once, it spreads the wins out to more people versus one person signing up multiple times with a bot or one person bringing a whole family to sign up if it was a free for all. The appointment slots really limits how many people can sign up for the in-store raffle so thats why checking in is so fast because its not a line of people waiting to sign up, each person is allotted 5 minutes but it really only takes 30 seconds at most.

Well explained! Thanks brother.

Arrived early, just waiting until my appointment time. Had no where else to go lol.
20211116_132342.jpg

they most likely will allow you to check in early anyway, especially if theres no line. I know I carpooled with a friend one time and our appointments were 30 mins apart and they let us both check in at the same time.

I was waiting for like 20 mins before he finally said I can go ahead and check in(I arrived like a hour early). Mostly everyone who walked in was there for same reason outside of like two people.

Had a better selection of shoes in stock this go around, mostly small sizes though.

Last edited:
For the places with 2 locations - you can enter at each place right? Houston with AMM and SS.

no confirmation of entry etc?

If I hit on a size 11, I'll oop the pair to a NT member.

Got the SS appointment set for Tuesday.
EDIT: Social Status had open appointment slots, AMM is booked for the next month.
I need this. Drove into dc today to realize I can’t even pick up. I’ll be in NC for thanksgiving

sole searchin sole searchin , there is no confirmation of entry. Not sure if you can enter at both places. Certainly with different names but maybe someone else can comment about that.

had an appointment on the way home at AMM. Thought it was one per store location but staff said one entry per person company wide and asked if I already entered at Social Status.

No issues with that, keep it fair.

I checked in yesterday, I asked dude if they’re getting many size 13s he said he has no idea, they don’t get any shoes, corporate is shipping them to the winners

yeah you can only enter once no matter how many stores you sign up for. Unless you have a different name and ID or have someone else sign up for you. The main purpose is to prevent one person from entering and winning multiples. Thats why you have to enter your details when setting up the appointment and then they verify that details again when you check-in at the store. The "raffle" and each entry is done through one corporation system so theres no employee rigging and theres no duplicate entries.

When you win, they send you an invoice and you checkout and they ship the shoes to you from a corporate warehouse. Theres no pick-up option and the shoes are not stored at any of these stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom