A Ma Maniere AJ1

yeah you can only enter once no matter how many stores you sign up for. Unless you have a different name and ID or have someone else sign up for you. The main purpose is to prevent one person from entering and winning multiples. Thats why you have to enter your details when setting up the appointment and then they verify that details again when you check-in at the store. The "raffle" and each entry is done through one corporation system so theres no employee rigging and theres no duplicate entries.

When you win, they send you an invoice and you checkout and they ship the shoes to you from a corporate warehouse. Theres no pick-up option and the shoes are not stored at any of these stores.

I certainly hope all who entered are able to purchase.

I wonder how soon will they notify those who hit on the in store raffle, considering it's a week out. I think the Chocolate Milks were handled better, how long of a wait was it between appointments to raffle emails?

Think there was like a 3 week wait on Strawberry Milks...

For the places with 2 locations - you can enter at each place right? Houston with AMM and SS.

no confirmation of entry etc?
Come on man, they are putting in a ton of effort to try to get these to people, not to people trying to get 10 pairs and flip them all. Don't be that guy. Sign up, get your one pair, and keep it moving. You don't always have to look for a finesse.

I was hoping it was going to be like AMM 3 with invoices going out the day after the appointment. But I'm staying calm this time. Just praying to get an invoice on Friday, Monday, or when ever they send. I need them.

I was hoping it was going to be like AMM 3 with invoices going out the day after the appointment. But I'm staying calm this time. Just praying to get an invoice on Friday, Monday, or when ever they send. I need them.

The guy at SS in Houston told me we should no Thursday or Friday so we'll see...

Come on man, they are putting in a ton of effort to try to get these to people, not to people trying to get 10 pairs and flip them all. Don't be that guy. Sign up, get your one pair, and keep it moving. You don't always have to look for a finesse.
Not being that guy. Legit understood one entry per person but wasn’t clear it was at one location or throughout the company. Not sure signing up guarantees anyone a pair as this was for a raffle. Maybe you can see what James says.

No plans to game the system and I entered both locations that I’m super close to under my actual name and same email address. If I was looking to finesse I would have changed up things.

anyways read my further post. Went to AMM and they asked if I already entered or if this was for another name/email - didn’t try to finesse anything and let them know. Kept it moving after with no issues. I prefer it this route anyways and appreciate the fairness. If possible, was trying to increase my odds at a pair so you can keep the whole “that guy” thing moving cause that wasn’t my intention.

Last edited:
Gonna be on edge all tomorrow and Friday. My excitement for AMM drops is next level. They been knocking it out the -ark with the shoes and releases.
I don't know how long their collabs been around, but felt like this was their year as far as relevance lol.

Not being that guy. Legit understood one entry per person but wasn’t clear it was at one location or throughout the company. Not sure signing up guarantees anyone a pair as this was for a raffle. Maybe you can see what James says.

No plans to game the system and I entered both locations that I’m super close to under my actual name and same email address. If I was looking to finesse I would have changed up things.

anyways read my further post. Went to AMM and they asked if I already entered or if this was for another name/email - didn’t try to finesse anything and let them know. Kept it moving after with no issues. I prefer it this route anyways and appreciate the fairness. If possible, was trying to increase my odds at a pair so you can keep the whole “that guy” thing moving cause that wasn’t my intention.
All good, didn't mean to sound like a ****. Last time we had dudes entering their whole family, promising people oops, then selling every pair. I'm still salty on that lol.

I don't know how long their collabs been around, but felt like this was their year as far as relevance lol.

That means you slept on one of my favorite pairs of shoes… and coincidentally the pair I’m currently wearing.

image.jpg

They've been on my radar since the AF 1 collaborations. I don't even like black shoes but both pairs spoke to me. I still need to get the lows.
PXL_20210701_220018385.PORTRAIT.jpg
Haha same! I don't wear black shoes at all but I love those. I had a grip of pairs but most have gone to friends. JPS JPS you still have yours?

Haha same! I don't wear black shoes at all but I love those. I had a grip of pairs but most have gone to friends. JPS JPS you still have yours?

Also my only pair of black shoes, although I’ve been “almost” on the trigger for the Colin K’s for nearly 2 years.

The f&f AF1 sat on Stock X for under 700 in my size for forever. It was all I could do to not be irresponsible.

Also my only pair of black shoes, although I’ve been “almost” on the trigger for the Colin K’s for nearly 2 years.

The f&f AF1 sat on Stock X for under 700 in my size for forever. It was all I could do to not be irresponsible.
Honestly the GR is better than the F&F imo. All black just washes out the great mix of materials.

Has anyone copped any AMM clothes? Debating on copping this but don't wanna blow $275 for it to be thin.

AMM-01-SCRIPTHOODIE-BLK_1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom