A Ma Maniere AJ1

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 you said theres going to be toddler sizes in these as well?
He knows G is like a 10c so I assume toddlers. Not sure on little/big kids. Will see if I can get clarification.

Screenshot_20211112-212949_Instagram.jpg

The Social Status Dunks were well executed. Not sure what more you could ask for as far as the AMM 3s and 1s this year lol.

Maybe they have videos online going over the overall design process?

Hopefully, these are the same as far as
Just had my apt. Took like 2 seconds they just glanced at my id and that was it.
Just had my apt. Took like 2 seconds they just glanced at my id and that was it.

So is it really necessary to go check in???

Hit at Social Status for the Strawberry Milks that way. Wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but was definitely expecting a longer stay lol.

Only took longer because I left my facemask in the car.

Hopefully, these are the same as far as

Not sure what the difference is checking in, this is my first time doing their in store raffle. I usually just stick to online only.

Hit at Social Status for the Strawberry Milks that way. Wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but was definitely expecting a longer stay lol.

Only took longer because I left my facemask in the car.

When did you get an invoice or find out you won the raffle? Was it a few days later or you had to wait until release day?

When did you get an invoice or find out you won the raffle? Was it a few days later or you had to wait until release day?
I scheduled the appointment on September 18th for September 21st. Went in to SS on the 21st and confirmed all sizes(11, 3Y, 9C). Got the emails/invoices saying I hit on all 3 sizes on October 12th. I only purchased the size 11, but as far as I remember you had like 2-3 days to purchase after the initial invoice email. Was trying to sell the kid sizes but no takers. I got the size 11 pair from the in-store raffle on October 19th, the online release was on October 16th.

Those who purchased through the website got their pairs a little later after the 19th, maybe like a week or so after.

Had my appointment in DC today and it was so fast I was confused lol. But I'm hyped for these and they drop toddlers I'm gonna go crazy with fits for me and my son.

Was the previous AMM3 appointment raffle a long wait or something? Everybody here seems surprised that this AMM1 raffle is a quick in and out.

Was the previous AMM3 appointment raffle a long wait or something? Everybody here seems surprised that this AMM1 raffle is a quick in and out.

For the 3s my wife was in there for maybe like 2 or 3 mins and came out. Today dude barely even looked at my ID. Just asked my shoe size and rushed me out the door.

For the 3s my wife was in there for maybe like 2 or 3 mins and came out. Today dude barely even looked at my ID. Just asked my shoe size and rushed me out the door.

I see. Good luck man. Did you win a pair of the AMM3s?

Back
Top Bottom