A Ma Maniere AJ1

UPS / Surepost

Estimated delivery
Friday, November 26 by 9:00 P.M.

Last edited:
In store raffle was last week. They officially drop on A Ma Maniere’s website this week on the 24th.

After that they drop on the Snkrs app on 12/3
So winners got their shoes shipped to em? Man i got scared i missed em. Hopefully they are easy like the 3s were when they dropped on the site

So winners got their shoes shipped to em? Man i got scared i missed em. Hopefully they are easy like the 3s were when they dropped on the site

Yea they announced raffle winners on Fri/Sat and shipping notices have started to go out today.

UPS tracking is hit and miss. I got shipped emails but they don't show on UPS tracking. My wife's pairs show though.

I'm almost ready to go ahead and buy off ebay. Y'all think it's too early?

I heard stock is 20k pairs including kids sizes.

Men's is 15k-17k

I think it'll be a lot of Ls handed out...

Just my opinion...

Screenshot_20211122-124352_eBay.jpg

I'm almost ready to go ahead and buy off ebay. Y'all think it's too early?

I heard stock is 20k pairs including kids sizes.

Men's is 15k-17k

I think it'll be a lot of Ls handed out...

Just my opinion...

Personally I never believe stock numbers unless they come directly from Nike, the company they collab with, or a shoe is numbered. But if you're worried might be better to cop now rather than later if they're that rare.

As much as I want a pair of these AMM1s and as willing as I am to pay resale for them if it isn't that bad, I just can't do it for AJ1s because the AJ1 fakes are just way too good these days. Only way I'd pay resale for these is if it is from somebody I absolutely trust to have a legit pair.

It’s too early to pay resale for these. Let’s not make the same mistake as the AMM 3’s.

remember there was like 3 clowns that was telling everyone to pay the $700-$800 resale price (before release date) now before it shoots up. And these same idiots was in the thread trying to tell everyone that there was no restock, no SNKRS release, and there is no global release and no other boutiques are getting them and resale will never be lower than $500. They were pretty quiet when every one of those events happened lol.

They trippin with these, seem to be most limited of the collabs. Seems only bout half in store hit, and no tellin how scarce they’ll be on AMM if they’re gonna drop on SNKRS too. Already know SNKRS is a joke. Maybe they want some of that ‘Union’ hate directed at em.. :lol:

Besides that, they’re $200 AJ1s. They charged $20 shipping, and a lot of folks are gettin labels for laser ship or sure post.. :smh:

They trippin with these, seem to be most limited of the collabs. Seems only bout half in store hit, and no tellin how scarce they’ll be on AMM if they’re gonna drop on SNKRS too. Already know SNKRS is a joke. Maybe they want some of that ‘Union’ hate directed at em.. :lol:

Besides that, they’re $200 AJ1s. They charged $20 shipping, and a lot of folks are gettin labels for laser ship or sure post.. :smh:
AMM doesn't determine how many Nike makes.

Half in store hit? That’s pretty good. Did you want 100% leaving no pairs for the rest of us online!??

Lol at Union hate.

they can’t give everyone a pair but AMM/SS have definately been more than fair with their past releases. This hopefully is the same.

Back
Top Bottom