A Ma Maniere AJ1

I generally feel as though I’ve got no shot of getting these for retail.

And the resell prices are already insane and will most likely stay that way.

Ernest Hemingway once said, “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.”

...I agree with the second part.

If this is true, I’m truly surprised. I would have expected that stores that collaborate would have wide latitude to set stock numbers and that they’d have to bear some downsize risk.
Yeah dblplay1212 dblplay1212 was this confirmed by someone at AMM/SS? :nerd:
Na, that's not my understanding. You have one brand with 1000% more control than the other. One is helping the other waaaaaay more. Maybe a brand like Dior or LV might have some sway but a small boutique is at Nike's mercy. I've never talked specifics but I'll try to do that next time I have the chance.

Na, that's not my understanding. You have one brand with 1000% more control than the other. One is helping the other waaaaaay more. Maybe a brand like Dior or LV might have some sway but a small boutique is at Nike's mercy. I've never talked specifics but I'll try to do that next time I have the chance.

Gotcha. I'm just wondering how it's decided that lets say there's less of the AMM I's , then there were of the AMM III's.

Gotcha. I'm just wondering how it's decided that lets say there's less of the AMM I's , then there were of the AMM III's.
That seems pretty common for Nike/Jordan, no? The Union 1s were more limited than the 4s. TS aj1 more limited than the 6s. OW aj1 was the most limited pairs. 1s are their top hype pair right now they always seem more limited. I just expected these to be more limited. Wasn't really expecting way less in store W's but only bc I hadn't thought it though that much.

I got USPS too, I mean my mail man good but if it gets "lost" before its even in my mail man's truck then I don't know lol. Better than Lasership, my friend got Lasership they be like "you may or may not have a package, we'll see."

Reactions: JPS

I get the asymmetry, but if I were Nike, I’d be fine with making as little or as muchof a style as someone was willing to backstop. In other words, you write me a check to cover my production costs, and I’ll gladly make whatever you want. Projecting sales is hard, and I’d gladly sell the risk to anyone who wanted to buy it.

That said, this is just my business intuition. I have no actual knowledge and defer to your inside tarack. Like is said initially, it’s just surprising to me.

I get the asymmetry, but if I were Nike, I’d be fine with making as little or as muchof a style as someone was willing to backstop. In other words, you write me a check to cover my production costs, and I’ll gladly make whatever you want. Projecting sales is hard, and I’d gladly sell the risk to anyone who wanted to buy it.

That said, this is just my business intuition. I have no actual knowledge and defer to your inside tarack. Like is said initially, it’s just surprising to me.
Nike uses collabs to build hype. Mass production doesn't build hype. Collabs aren't a money maker for Nike at all. They just keep the brand cool.

Lasership boys, how’s it looking? I got the email from AMM the order has been shipped, yesterday morning. Thought I’d check status today, Lasership site says it hasn’t been picked up….

Screenshot_20211123-121604_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Lasership boys, how’s it looking? I got the email from AMM the order has been shipped, yesterday morning. Thought I’d check status today, Lasership site says it hasn’t been picked up….

Same boat. Says awaiting receipt of the package from the seller

I'm setting up my account right now. I don't see a way to save payment/address information.

I assume that time will be a big factor tomorrow.

Every second counts.

There are only two ways home for me:

...victory or death.

adult size only tomorrow. Guess I'll just go for my wife's size. And then toddler sizes whenever they release

Back
Top Bottom