A Ma Maniere AJ1

It’s too early to pay resale for these. Let’s not make the same mistake as the AMM 3’s.

remember there was like 3 clowns that was telling everyone to pay the $700-$800 resale price (before release date) now before it shoots up. And these same idiots was in the thread trying to tell everyone that there was no restock, no SNKRS release, and there is no global release and no other boutiques are getting them and resale will never be lower than $500. They were pretty quiet when every one of those events happened lol.
lmaoo vino I remember those morons. dont get me started on the south beach 8s too lol

Can anyone who got an early pair provide some guidance as to whether these are a typical TTS JOrdan 1 sizing wise?

...same fit as any other J1?

Iirc the kids and toddler aj3 were snkrs only. These show on snkrs in kids now too.

nah I copped the toddler pair on AMM. Funny thing is I struck out on the toddler pair on SNKRS too because I was hoping to hit it there and get free shipping and no tax.

E3CFBE62-6743-4CB9-B1A1-5B554E441160.jpeg

Will the link to buy these just pop up on the AMM main page at 11am eastern or is it better to already be in the Jordan Brand section?

...I have no experience with AMM online purchases.

Will the link to buy these just pop up on the AMM main page at 11am eastern or is it better to already be in the Jordan Brand section?

...I have no experience with AMM online purchases.
Other releases the site wasn’t accessible until the time of the drop. It should be on the homepage once it’s live.

Hopefully with a redirect to a new url, a question or math problem to answer, a word to type, and some boxes to get pissed at trying to draw around kittens or planes. 😂

I barely slept last night.

Once more unto the breach dear friends.

...see you on the other side.

Last edited:
make that 2 pairs of sz 10, for him and me

:nerd:
It got real quiet on me Fam, almost as if no one’s even here. Not even ship talk 😂 asking for help here is equal asking for donations during the holidays or begging for change on the street, at least that’s how it’s treated, if you pretend to not see it, completely ignore it, the peasants will go away 😂

It got real quiet on me Fam, almost as if no one’s even here. Not even ship talk 😂 asking for help here is equal asking for donations during the holidays or begging for change on the street, at least that’s how it’s treated, if you pretend to not see it, completely ignore it, the peasants will go away 😂
it is what it is, worth a shot lol

I assume

It’s going to Shopify queue system.

helps with bots

going to ask a question and make you draw a square

then place u in line with a ETA Time (which I like) and let you know if it’s sold out too. Should be like the free lunch release which lots of manuals hit. Not saying it will be easy but it should be fair.

Is it easy to draw a square on a laptop?

Back
Top Bottom