A Ma Maniere AJ1

i got there eventually. But by The time I could get to the main page and add to cart the wait was 40 minutes and obviously it sold out not too long after that. Spending the first 2-3 minutes on the misdirect killed my shot.
Did u not load on the main page at drop with the shop now button?

Just delivered :pimp:

D31FC2B6-FE3A-41B1-AD56-A039F05A934F.jpeg

Feel like I would have hit if I were able to secure a AMM reservation instead of Social Status.

Oh well.

Why you’ll be doing all that… y’all doing tricks and shi* like this a 12:00 am Nike.com drop, all you had to do was refresh the damn page that said password and click buy now if you failed cause of the captcha that’s another story, y’all deserve to fail at copping the damn shoe. These sites ain’t making it hard for users they making it hard for bots but you boys think y’all are fake bots.

Why you’ll be doing all that… y’all doing tricks and shi* like this a 12:00 am Nike.com drop, all you had to do was refresh the damn page that said password and click buy now if you failed cause of the captcha that’s another story, y’all deserve to fail at copping the damn shoe. These sites ain’t making it hard for users they making it hard for bots but you boys think y’all are fake bots.
Yea. U guys got trolled by clowns telling u to bookmark some site. Amm literally told u on their Instagram to just go to main page and buy. Those of us that got it did that. No tricks or shortcut. You should know by now that they’re going to use custom domain and there’s no way it gets leaked. Shopify is a multi billion dollar biz. If that **** gets leaked they would be forking the bills to Whitney and co

Funniest **** I’ve read all day. :lol:

No shipping email yet from the online drop yesterday, but my UPS app is showing the package is ready for pickup & should arrive on the 11/30.
What's good brother. Which state are you in? I'm hearing they're also using laser ship to ship these bad boys out.

Yea. U guys got trolled by clowns telling u to bookmark some site. Amm literally told u on their Instagram to just go to main page and buy. Those of us that got it did that. No tricks or shortcut. You should know by now that they’re going to use custom domain and there’s no way it gets leaked. Shopify is a multi billion dollar biz. If that **** gets leaked they would be forking the bills to Whitney and co
It wasn’t some site. It was the AMM jordan 1 landing page. It literally had the damn shoe all over the page. We spent the past few months talking about how amm did things “different”, my bad for thinking some one was posting a solid lead.
9C11BFE8-64F3-433C-97F2-B5617FE91E2E.png

It wasn’t some site. It was the AMM jordan 1 landing page. It literally had the damn shoe all over the page. We spent the past few months talking about how amm did things “different”, my bad for thinking some one was posting a solid lead.
9C11BFE8-64F3-433C-97F2-B5617FE91E2E.png
Man it’s hard to know what’s what as far as legitimate NT info on these drops. Recently saw someone repeatedly saying the wrong time by an hour just to, and I’m taking a guess here, reduce the number of folks trying. I’m not commenting on the post you went by, but in general there are people here who actually help and others who troll for their own gain and relative a-holiness.

Man it’s hard to know what’s what as far as legitimate NT info on these drops. Recently saw someone repeatedly saying the wrong time by an hour just to, and I’m taking a guess here, reduce the number of folks trying. I’m not commenting on the post you went by, but in general there are people here who actually help and others who troll for their own gain and relative a-holiness.

dude defintely didn’t mean it maliciously. He just had bad info. Like I said before I’m not even mad I didn’t get them, it’s just how it all went down lol

dude defintely didn’t mean it maliciously. He just had bad info. Like I said before I’m not even mad I didn’t get them, it’s just how it all went down lol
For sure. That’s why I said my post isn’t directed at his. We are all trying to hit on these drops and there are so many more people doing the same lately. NT is where I go for info and a lot of times it’s helpful. Sounds like we had the same experience of being a bit slow, even if that means 10 seconds, which added way too much time to the queue.

Eh…..i had the strawberry milk site 15 min before it went live and i know i wasnt the only one

links get leaked out all the time. Kith changes the product ID name and links to random things and bots still pick it up and checkout everything every week. Travis Scott webstore releases have a different domain name and it still gets picked up by bots and monitor group.

Back
Top Bottom