A Ma Maniere AJ1

All of these online/internet releases are shady.

Gotta be naive to think this shxt is 100% fair.

General public or the ones without “access” are and will continue to get the leftovers.

Once that “password” page went up, wasn’t hard to see.

am i the only one who finds it comical/fishy that there are soo many pics being posted, and not all these midsoles are the same color………

Not sure if this was asked - but what's up with the clothes that they dressed the shoes with? I was looking for those pants and didn't find a damn thing.

LMFAO - MI is part of the 22 states they service. Let's hope they don't deliver to your city. I'm in NYC - so I'm fuqed lol
I’m hoping it’s just UPS Ground, normally that’s what I get from all the companies, even when they’re outsourcing help.

I’m hoping it’s just UPS Ground, normally that’s what I get from all the companies, even when they’re outsourcing help.
I was hoping for that. They used UPS for the 3’s not sure what’s going on for the ones. They wanna profit more on shipping as if $25 isn’t enough lol

I was hoping for that. They used UPS for the 3’s not sure what’s going on for the ones. They wanna profit more on shipping as if $25 isn’t enough lol
Man, I’m not even tripping on that little $25, I’m just happy I hit a shoe I’ve legit wanted from 1st images & was really high on for retail, hell they could have cracked me for $30, at this point in life I just have to be happy when I win 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

People forgetting they skip tax on you. Smh. Plus $25 to pay for non botted drop. I’m fine with that. Bet you guys were really happy with union fair and Democratic raffle right?

Man, I’m not even tripping on that little $25, I’m just happy I hit a shoe I’ve legit wanted from 1st images & was really high on for retail, hell they could have cracked me for $30, at this point in life I just have to be happy when I win 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
Nah, you’re right I’m talking shyyyttt lol. I was geeked too when i hit. The no tax is dope, unless you live in NC or wherever they have stores.
Ill keep you posted once i get shipping

Last edited:
Anyone who got the Parcel Select USPS shipping form the in-store raffle pairs shipped yet? Got tracking a few days ago but no movement. And I haven't gotten tracking for the online drop either.

Anyone who got the Parcel Select USPS shipping form the in-store raffle pairs shipped yet? Got tracking a few days ago but no movement. And I haven't gotten tracking for the online drop either.
They’re slow and couple that with thanksgiving it will move like a sloth lol… for the 3s i ordered 4/28, got tracking label produced on 4/30. Package handed to ups on 5/6.

Midsoles Look Good On Mine……
656183E0-AFBE-4AAF-B495-6A453FA5914E.jpeg

in-store pair was shipped via USPS on 11/22, from Newark to NY. But there was no movement till the 24th and its out for delivery today. Few of my friends who also hit in-store already received their pairs and some of them had USPS and some of them had LaserShip and we're all in NYC.

It's not unusual for companies to use different shipping couriers during the busy holiday shipping season. I remember last year UPS was literally refusing shipping from Nike and other big name companies because they were just too overwhelmed.

Back
Top Bottom