A Ma Maniere AJ1

3B78A9D1-F8B2-4C57-BCC4-C9815ECC3654.jpeg
EB10F443-7F86-4613-9CDD-428E61382369.jpeg

on foot for ya there fellas :wink:

first thoughts

i love the metal lace tips and widened laceholes.
the leather on the inside of the “wings” is VERY nice quality. the cracked leather……meh.

Midsole color looks off on your pair…

not srs

anyone help and lemme know where these are shipping from? got something on my ups app from pennsylvania, but not sure if its something else i ordered.

Just got them in. I love the cracked leather used. The only other Nike I have that uses cracked leather is the Hufs and I’m glad AMM decided to use this type of cracked leather. It has a rougher texture, a little thicker leather cut and is less glossy compared to the Hufs. Can’t wait to see how these age.
725F57B4-217B-4D99-B5C6-8785577E89DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got them in. I love the cracked leather used. The only other Nike I have that uses cracked leather is the Hufs and I’m glad AMM decided to use this type of cracked leather. It has a rougher texture, a little thicker leather cut and is less glossy compared to the Hufs. Can’t wait to see how these age.
725F57B4-217B-4D99-B5C6-8785577E89DB.jpeg

my grails!!! I do regret letting go of my hufs :frown:

I wish they would send my confirmation of shipping at least, print my label... something. I just feel I am going to get at the end of the stack and they have a inventory discrepancy or something.

damn, mine have not shipped yet.

at least it seems like there are still several people they have not shipped yet. I am getting a little antsy, I reallllly hope I dont get some sort of random cancel.... I want these sooo bad!
just checked the UPS app and I have a label created.

Thought I was going to favor the cream but sticking with burgundy…
image.jpg
image.jpg

Agreed!

When I saw the AMM pictures with the cream laces for the first time I was sold.

But there's no other cream on the shoe. They don't match the cracked leather upper nor the midsole. Burgundy the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom