A Ma Maniere AJ1

Y'all think a trade of Mocha 1s for these is fair? I'd probably wear these more than the Mochas, but not sure if anyone would even do that trade lol.

Y'all think a trade of Mocha 1s for these is fair? I'd probably wear these more than the Mochas, but not sure if anyone would even do that trade lol.
mocha up in price so someone may ask you to add

if it were like older days i'd say a straight trade would be gucci

Do you Mocha are worth more than these? I have the Mochas and was looking to get these.
I had the mochas but wound up offing. Have travs.

I dont value Mochas more than AMM1 but I think market states that it does. Off your mochas and cop AMM1 if u cant hit on SNKRS this week

I had the mochas but wound up offing. Have travs.

I dont value Mochas more than AMM1 but I think market states that it does. Off your mochas and cop AMM1 if u cant hit on SNKRS this week
technically yes as of now. i'd trade mochas for AMM1s while you can.

Who got DS US11.5 AMM1 and want DS Mocha 11.5? Lmk :lol:

Also do these AMM fit TTS like other 1s? The lining threw me off a bit.

My pair was delivered mad quick....shipped yesterday and at the UPS Access Point today. This would happen when I am out of town SMH, but I am excited to see this in hand when I get back home on Wednesday.

damn, mine have not shipped yet.

at least it seems like there are still several people they have not shipped yet. I am getting a little antsy, I reallllly hope I dont get some sort of random cancel.... I want these sooo bad!

damn, mine have not shipped yet.

at least it seems like there are still several people they have not shipped yet. I am getting a little antsy, I reallllly hope I dont get some sort of random cancel.... I want these sooo bad!

in the same boat as I've yet to receive a shipping email but not tripping.

With the recent Virgil news, I had some open trades out there to swap my Sail OW 5 for another A MA 3, LOL when news broke everyone hit me back trying to work out a deal

in the same boat as I've yet to receive a shipping email but not tripping.

With the recent Virgil news, I had some open trades out there to swap my Sail OW 5 for another A MA 3, LOL when news broke everyone hit me back trying to work out a deal
Thanks. Any sort of info from others in the same situation makes me feel better. I looked at the site today they said 8 - 10 days so, just sitting here impatiently fingers crossed!

I traded my my Mocha 1s for some Off-White Dunks Lot 11 several months back. I was sorta regretting because of the prices of the mocha's going up but now, I am glad I did. Even before I wasn't too salty tho because I got the Mochas for retail.

6179FE3A-201F-402C-8888-12FF3896EF03.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom