A Ma Maniere AJ1

On the east coast still waiting for shipping. Had a less than a min wait time after captchas. Hoping for no cancellation like social status strawberry milks. Didn’t even have a wait time for those after captchas and they canceled my order. And yet people that checked out size 9’s way after me got there’s :smh:.

Checked out within a minute. UPS still at label created. Not sweating though. It'll arrive soon.

image.jpg

the time you checked out has no correlation to when your order ships out. Nor does where you're located. I see people mention this a lot but most of these shopify orders are shipped in waves, usually according to size and not by your checkout time or your address. I have friends who checked out late and live 20 minutes away from me and already received their pairs.

Their shipping makes no sense, why ship 2 day and hold the package for a week..
Ten thousands of pairs. Ups doesn’t have infinite trucks to pick up all the packages at once. They stagger it out for the week. And it’s not a amm warehouse. But rather a distribution warehouse service.

Their shipping has been like this for a minute now. Now you have to account for BF orders, too.

From my experience with them, joints stay in sneaker purgatory for a week, then they start moving.

I don't bother figuring out how things are shipped or when as it all seems so random. It's stressful enough getting a pair on these drops. I just try to chill and wait for it to arrive after.

So little kids are only SNKRS?

or are they going to release later on AMM. I don’t recall if that’s what they did for the 3s

I think I’m One of the few who isn’t a fan of this collab. I absolutely love the 3’s

So little kids are only SNKRS?

or are they going to release later on AMM. I don’t recall if that’s what they did for the 3s

the Preschool and Toddler size 3's dropped on AMM website on a new domain link (different from the first online drop) and restocked the adult sizes too

I just got an email saying a label was created on one of the pairs I hit on. Waiting on the other.
Both size 12.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom