A Ma Maniere AJ1

dust settling, now it's time to buy if you're gonna cop... around $350 ain't bad at all.

I hate going aftermarket for anything but work took me out of the drop…Think I’ll hold for the SNKRS / boutique releases to hit first…

Walking a tight rope here but I set a limit of $300 for myself with these and I’m betting most of these pairs are going to hit StockX / GOAT once they get in peoples hands…These small time resellers are going to want that quick cash for holiday spending so I’ll throw some lowball offers out there and see what happens…

I hate going aftermarket for anything but work took me out of the drop…Think I’ll hold for the SNKRS / boutique releases to hit first…

Walking a tight rope here but I set a limit of $300 for myself with these and I’m betting most of these pairs are going to hit StockX / GOAT once they get in peoples hands…These small time resellers are going to want that quick cash for holiday spending so I’ll throw some lowball offers out there and see what happens…
Good luck

start flooding ebay with offers. someone might panic sell when the snkrs drop happens

Does this mean that Bodega only has 18 pairs for their online raffle?

16532DB1-6AAA-49AC-B4EC-8E14E02B7B11.jpeg

Last edited:
couple other raffles... good luck.

damn i forgot we haven't eem had the snkrs drop yet (which means nothing to me, because....snkrs) but ...yea it might go a little lower for a minute, but i feel like now is the best time to buy for some reason.

i posted a couple raffles that have went up, so ya never know. also, i hate raffles that put a hold on your card... that ain't the 'murica i grew up in...

I too, hate the "authorization charge" they put on your card just for entering the raffle. BUT it does lessen the amount of bot and duplicate entries there are because people not trying to rack up that many pending charges.

What size you need? I’ll try for them on SNKRS for you

I already got my pair and double up is not required for me. Just need PS pair for the lil one

You guys weren’t lying about the pink midsole. First pair came in yesterday; still haven’t received tracking for the other pair I hit on (which is weird because I had a shorter wait time when copping for that pair I’m waiting on).

Def wish they went with a sail midsole but the “pinkness” is really only accentuated in certain lighting conditions. It’s not bad enough to make me dislike these.
Overall, really premium materials and thoughtful detail like the quotes inside the tabs make this shoe a winner in my eyes. Oh, and love this deep burgundy color- looks super luxurious. Cream laces were a must for me!

Attachments

• BEC1F96A-68EB-419F-8182-626A164707BA.jpeg
    BEC1F96A-68EB-419F-8182-626A164707BA.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 220
I emailed them last night regarding my order.
It doesn’t show up on my account or order history which I found weird.
This morning they shipped.

Anyone know where the packages are shipping from? Is it Pittston, PA?

Checked UPS My Choice and I "apparently" have delivery coming from that location today but its only on the "label created" stage. :nerd:

PO

These are really nice in hand! I am liking the cracked leather on these more than the Jordan 4 Taupe Hazes because the color is light, so if some of it flake off it will not be noticeable AND because the entire upper expect for the ankle collar, wings logo and swoosh have that same material. The Jordan 4s had a mix of suede and cracked leather and it just did not look right IMO. Also, I am feeling the slight tea rose pink in the midsole. It brings a different color to the shoe and it looks good with the burgundy and cream.

20211201_115926.jpg

Anyone know where the packages are shipping from? Is it Pittston, PA?

Checked UPS My Choice and I "apparently" have delivery coming from that location today but its only on the "label created" stage. :nerd:

PO
that is correct
weight is 4.20lbs...damn

that is correct
weight is 4.20lbs...damn

Yeah, the weight is 4.20 lbs.
Why damn? Does this mean I won't get it? :frown:

I checked Sunday & this delivery wasn't on the UPS My Choice then so I'm hoping I will be good.

PO

Last edited:
You guys weren’t lying about the pink midsole. First pair came in yesterday; still haven’t received tracking for the other pair I hit on (which is weird because I had a shorter wait time when copping for that pair I’m waiting on).

Def wish they went with a sail midsole but the “pinkness” is really only accentuated in certain lighting conditions. It’s not bad enough to make me dislike these.
Overall, really premium materials and thoughtful detail like the quotes inside the tabs make this shoe a winner in my eyes. Oh, and love this deep burgundy color- looks super luxurious. Cream laces were a must for me!
I'll have to wait to see them in person but the pinkish midsole works better because of the burgundy accents on the shoe. THe travies had the yellow aged look that works better with the brown IMO.

Back
Top Bottom