A Ma Maniere AJ1

Pack just touched down. I knew the quality would be better than average but I’m super impressed. This is what a $200 sneaker is supposed to feel like.
161F760B-8DD3-4E75-9154-61223D0AA16A.jpeg
CC228086-97B4-447D-8D77-995FA56D813E.jpeg

u good man.

he knows a group of the developers who have hacked into the snkrs app.

so they know when shock drops are loaded on the site, how many pairs. etc.

has been spot on with his shock drop calls, and i doubt whoever would pull numbers like these outta their butt everyweek, esp when other bot boys can check and call them out. he doesnt necessarily help ya with his info, but its good to have. he did reward a reseller with his damn raffle which had me heated. lol.

solelinks is the truth. dont pay for j23 app. any notifications i ever win anything on is solelinks, and theyre always first.

Nah, there have been times J23 has been first

They send through the app before they send on Twitter

name at the top.

A9D9DE1B-2E6E-40E5-9D5B-BC1726E7F4A3.png
Wonder if James himself is a 12? This is the first time in a while ive see the size 12 have the most stock. It’s been *** for size 12 & up for a while now

I will say for me personally solelinks is like 1-2 minutes early most of the time. (which can make all the difference) J23 will come in first every now and then.

Can’t remember what release he kinda pulled some BS but that’s water under the bridge ATP

Wonder if James himself is a 12? This is the first time in a while ive see the size 12 have the most stock.

It’s been *** for size 12 & up for a while now
I thought the same thing when the 3s dropped and sz 13/14.5s were plentiful, I think the most produced size. I wondered if he looked out for his size or something cuz 13s usually super tuff. Idk if he’s a big dude or not lol.

I wouldn't take SNKRS stock as a definitive answer to the production numbers. You have to take into account of the delayed shipment and snkrs not having the full stock of each size and also have to account for how many AMM had themselves as well as the other boutiques stock. Maybe those stores had tons more 13 and 14 and less size 12.

I actually hit on these. All praises due to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I was so close to getting them on the AMM drop. Then today I was busy at work, couldn’t put on a full court press, but I tried from my main account. I was stunned that I hit. I have the 3s as well. Really interested to check these out in hand.

No email from AMM but label created on UPS mychoice. Question, does anyone else have 2 different tracking and reference numbers? Only hit 1 pair btw. Maybe 2 pair on the way? 👀

I wouldn't take SNKRS stock as a definitive answer to the production numbers. You have to take into account of the delayed shipment and snkrs not having the full stock of each size and also have to account for how many AMM had themselves as well as the other boutiques stock. Maybe those stores had tons more 13 and 14 and less size 12.
we would have seen a reflection in the resell prices already if there were more of those sizes in store.

im not saying snkrs is the tell all, but it gives a good idea.

100k cool greys were released with the first shock drop. im confident using those numbers however, to say that there will be a million pairs lol

Last edited:
Closes in 10 min

$200 for grade school? Unless they split the mens size 4-7 to "Gradeschool" even tho GS sizes didn't really exist

Back
Top Bottom