A Ma Maniere AJ1

SNKRS didn’t even have the 2 day shipping that I usually choose. I assume it’s because the holiday crunch they wouldn’t be able to fulfill that so they took it off entirely.

Got a label created email, already knew I had because of UPS app but on the UPS app it says I have two labels…one created the 27th and one created the 29th

Maybe you are getting two pairs? Lucky!

PO

SNKRS didn’t even have the 2 day shipping that I usually choose. I assume it’s because the holiday crunch they wouldn’t be able to fulfill that so they took it off entirely.

Yup. I'm pretty sure it's going to be like that for them the rest of the year on all orders.

PO

Got a label created email, already knew I had because of UPS app but on the UPS app it says I have two labels…one created the 27th and one created the 29th

Same thing happened to me on my EA SNKRS pair…The second shipping just sat there and never updated…Other number updated and the shoes got delivered the next day…

AMM online pair came in and details are very nice. The midsole varies a lot from the lighting... first pic with natural light looks sail/cream and the second pic is indoor lighting and it looks more pink:

2F0CF4CA-BD74-40D0-9578-BE8D4158499F.jpeg

B8B47F0B-6D7F-4936-9A84-64524B735CAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Since the leather cracks and flakes off, I wonder if the toebox crease is gonna wear down and just be one single cracked line going across :lol:

Maybe that's why they chose to go with canvas on the toebox on those Magnus x Ishod Dunk SBs. Those sneakers were cracked leather that flakes off too.

This is what's listed on the IG page of the company that's fulfilling AMM's J1 orders " makes order fulfillment stress-free to help eCommerce companies grow! " ... It's stress free for the company that's paying you but not for the consumer - you only have one job - "FULFILL".

Should of had these in hand yesterday but it got rescheduled. Rarely have an issue with FedEx. My UPS driver is always late.

I still haven’t gotten shipment confirmation from my online pair……

Since the leather cracks and flakes off, I wonder if the toebox crease is gonna wear down and just be one single cracked line going across :lol:

Maybe that's why they chose to go with canvas on the toebox on those Magnus x Ishod Dunk SBs. Those sneakers were cracked leather that flakes off too.

Yeah its not gonna look too pretty.

idk why folks associate the $25 shipping with having a better chance at PAYING FOR A PRODUCT. if you told me AMM was going to charge $25 for a pre-order or some other advantage, then sure.

the shoe is $200, but you "got a chance to pay full price" so i justifiably AMM can charge $25 for slow shipping, but thats ok too bc they said it might be slow.

the ****? its not that they charged for shipping. its that the concept of charging a premium for a slow service while thinking they did me solid. but carry on...

I’m mean y’all can cancel I think. Or wait honestly the company doesn’t care.

they had the best chance for a manual cop tho so in a way most should be happy. The shoes will show up after a while my daughters pair took a while with the 3’s and that wasn’t during Christmas season.

I’m waiting on 3000$ computer that’s delayed. I have yet to email or complain why cause shipping is f’ed. honestly I would cancel if I was that mad about it. I know I’m the more wait and see type. An email or bothering them isn’t going to get the shoes to show up any faster sorry tbh.

some people were missing laces and such from the 3’s emailed and was asked do u just want to return. So yea don’t expect much.

Sucks the shipping is buns for the price they charging but they charge that for everything I paid social status and a ma manier 75$ in shipping this year. Two pairs of free lunch dunks and the 3’s. 😂

Back
Top Bottom