A Ma Maniere AJ1

I just don't get it. And the ALL do it!! The worst of the worst is Harrison Nevel followed closely by Qais (sp?) Omar. Everyone of those guys YT thumbnails looks like they just got a shoes shoved up the butt with no lube.

I'm bout to start a YouTube sneaker channel just so I can make the Zoolander 'Blue Steel' look in every thumbnail:

5499ddc82cf24_-_hbz-zoolander-promo.jpg

They look different in every pic.
Hope they are ‘85 high OG cut with a bigger swoosh. Nothing will be as chonky as an actual OG but I can wish…

If you had to take an educated guess, how much do you these can be got for on the resell during the first month after release?

…less than $350 or more?

If you had to take an educated guess, how much do you these can be got for on the resell during the first month after release?

…less than $350 or more?
I bet depending on size under $400??? It’s hard to say, just depend on quantity. I think the CW is a bit underwhelming. It’s a 1 OG high and a collab so they’ll be hyped but I think JB whoring out the 1 is starting to show. Most of us have 1 fatigue

Briefly saw them in person today at ComplexCon, someone was wearing them. The color looked almost brown, and the height/shape looked like Mids. I thought they were “okay” in pics but really underwhelming in person. The suede looked decent.

Briefly saw them in person today at ComplexCon, someone was wearing them. The color looked almost brown, and the height/shape looked like Mids. I thought they were “okay” in pics but really underwhelming in person. The suede looked decent.

They're not suede.

any chance they were some reps?

F me, some guy in an early review video is talking about rumors of this release being limited to 10,000 pairs.

If that’s true, then the resell prices are going through the roof.

…I’ll just end my life and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom