A Ma Maniere AJ1

James Whitner and Co. knows how to do a proper release when it comes to their own shoes. So I'd expect a good amount of us to hit on these.

Unless of course Chris Gibbs has been whispering in James ear and do a bot fest raffle a la recent Union 4's

Cream laces are 🔥

9F140028-F9A2-477F-87D6-E0E0B4478B43.jpeg

James Whitner and Co. knows how to do a proper release when it comes to their own shoes. So I'd expect a good amount of us to hit on these.

Unless of course Chris Gibbs has been whispering in James ear and do a bot fest raffle a la recent Union 4's
Yea they'll be similar to the AMM3. You can sign up in-store at most AMM, SS, and APB stores. Hit rate was like 90% if you signed up in store the AMM3. Appointments are open now so go to those sites and book one now if you're in those cities. If you live near a city and don't sign up, that's on you.

Scroll to bottom and click your city for each store:

I watched an early access review on YouTube where the guy floated the possibility of this release being limited to 10,000 pairs. No idea where he got that from or if it’s legit.

But if true, these will be extremely hard to get for retail.

thanks to these raffles, I was able to get multiple AMM3 and SS chocolate & strawberry dunks for friends and family. Whitaker Group doing right.
It's a ton of work for them, so much easier to just make an online raffle and let the cpu send out W's. But James isn’t dumb. He knew putting in the effort would get him love from the community so he did it on the amm3 and now doing it again on the aj1.

Are there going to be raffles for this release?
See above. If you're in a city with an AMM, APB, kr SS, set an appointment and sign up I store. 90%+ change you get a pair. If you're not, they'll release on AMM website on 11/24. Not sure on a later snkrs release.

If I hit on a size 11, I'll oop the pair to a NT member.

Got the SS appointment set for Tuesday.
EDIT: Social Status had open appointment slots, AMM is booked for the next month.

Last edited:
See above. If you're in a city with an AMM, APB, kr SS, set an appointment and sign up I store. 90%+ change you get a pair. If you're not, they'll release on AMM website on 11/24. Not sure on a later snkrs release.

Any idea if they're gonna do a nationwide raffle again like the AMM3?
I swear it feels like everybody hit on that nationwide raffle except me :lol:.
People who ignored the rules and put in multiple entries for that nationwide won multiple pairs while I followed the rules and only put in one entry like a fool and ended up with none :rofl:

Any idea if they're gonna do a nationwide raffle again like the AMM3?
I swear it feels like everybody hit on that nationwide raffle except me :lol:.
People who ignored the rules and put in multiple entries for that nationwide won multiple pairs while I followed the rules and only put in one entry like a fool and ended up with none :rofl:
As of now, don't think so

Inspired by the realities of daily life in Black communities, the A Ma Maniére Air Jordan 1 is a symbol of resilience in the face of adversity and a testament to the power of unity.
Knew nothing about AMM/James Whitner before this year but he has a fan in me with the storytelling.

Back
Top Bottom