A Ma Maniere AJ1

5B31377C-D77B-48DB-9939-B9485E7680F8.jpeg

Yeah these joints def on the bigger side

Not a problem, don't mind choking 1s

Really interested to see how these hold up over time. I noticed the leather flaking just by rubbing against the hang tag chain. I plan on beating them up regardless but never had any cracked leather kicks before

Attachments

• 425DD1B3-499B-4FDC-BB11-79E31CF029D8.jpeg
    425DD1B3-499B-4FDC-BB11-79E31CF029D8.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 146
Really interested to see how these hold up over time. I noticed the leather flaking just by rubbing against the hang tag chain. I plan on beating them up regardless but never had any cracked leather kicks before

I only see the residue from the lace hole puncture, no defects or reasons to be concerned.

I’d be willing to bet these are more durable than both regular leather or suede due to the coating.

Mine will be here from snkrs today. Haven't seen these in person but all the pics on here they look pretty nice.

Is anyone else still waiting for their pair from the AMM website drop on 11/24?

I saw a label created in my UPS app on 11/26 from them but that never moved. Then a second label was created 12/3 with a lower shipping weight (made more sense since I ordered a small size) and AMM actually emailed me the day after with that second tracking number saying there were historic delays and it could take up to 7 days for tracking to update. It has been a week and there has been no movement and no update from them.

Is anyone else still waiting for their pair from the AMM website drop on 11/24?

I saw a label created in my UPS app on 11/26 from them but that never moved. Then a second label was created 12/3 with a lower shipping weight (made more sense since I ordered a small size) and AMM actually emailed me the day after with that second tracking number saying there were historic delays and it could take up to 7 days for tracking to update. It has been a week and there has been no movement and no update from them.
Mine arrived yesterday and label was created 11/26.

I really really enjoy this pair of sneakers…The James gang really messed around and made two best shoes of the year…Put them where you want them but both pairs are top five without question…

Back
Top Bottom