A Ma Maniere AJ1

For those who have owned both, I can't imagine the leather on the AMM3s being much better than the Dunk from Above 5s.

Came outta nowhere last night. Gotta see how I like em in person cuz I don't really mess wit the snakeskin they used

Screenshot_20211213-221129_Gmail.jpg

For those who have owned both, I can't imagine the leather on the AMM3s being much better than the Dunk from Above 5s.

It's decent leather but honestly its that much different from a standard Jordan 3. Dunk from Above 5s and 4s had better leather

It's decent leather but honestly its that much different from a standard Jordan 3. Dunk from Above 5s and 4s had better leather

I would disagree. The leather on the AMM may not be super soft, but it actually feels like real leather. The standard 3 leather feels synthetic to me.

SMH how yaw gon discuss leather and let 3 posts go by without mention da industry standard.

SBB quality or nah?

Crazy as it sounds you really need to hold the AMM 1s in your hand to judge them… it’s a nice shoe, but the 3s absolutely kill them
This.

for me the AMM3 just sustain the WOW. I look at it as a perfect combination of sleek/subtle and still aggressive and “airiness” at once.

I like the AMM1 too but there’s no really WOW when I hold it. Which is fine to bc not every pair should be ZOMG worthy.

Definitely a interesting take.

Unless you're just speaking strictly the AMM releases...which I guess is still interesting.

What Jordan 3 leather are you comparing it too?

The only one you can really say had pretty decent leather is the UNC's and it's better than that IMO.

Chocolate Milks>Strawberry Milks>AMM3s>Bordeauxs>AMM1s.

I'm out.

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom