A Ma Maniere AJ1

I was being greedy and knew I wasnt going to win on SNKRS. The sneaker gods will not allow me to have more than one of any shoe.

67351043-F7D7-49A9-B137-53CDCED3C535.png
Hit for my little bro, he’ll have a Merry Christmas. Got my pair from AMM online. Screw matching PJs 😂 this is probably my biggest win on SNKRS all year & it was for bro, feels good. If anyone has a toddler 10C I do need that for my little cousin too!

Sneaker market so predictable. 340 before release, Ls released and it goes up $60. Sucks you can’t trade shoes like stocks. I’d have bought 200 at $330 if I could have.

Took 3 L’s.
tried two entries for toddler pair and another for my sz.
Oh well. Still waiting on that shipping but atleast I have a pair coming. Hope resell drops for those who want pairs.

0-8 here :smh: I really wanted these but not sure if I'm willing to pay too much over retail. I may just wait to see where prices settle once pairs are delivered.

How? 3’s are pretty forgiving in sizes, if anything I think they fit bigger than 1’s.
I thought the consensus was pretty much the opposite? Anyway my feet are wide at the pinky toes, 3s and 4s are both no-goes for me. 1s are snug in the same area but don't bother me like the other models 🤷‍♂️

the AMM3 is also a women's shoe, that might make it even worse

Back
Top Bottom