A Ma Maniere AJ1

Man that's trash that the link leaked early for bots. I let James know about it. Nothing he could do at that point. Have to assume it's someone at Shopify selling the info. Only way I can think it would release. A NT poster sent it to me or else I wouldn't have known. I've come to expect that on an adult release but this was mainly kids pairs. I understand bots on adult pairs but anyone botting kids pairs is trash. Let moms and dads enjoy these things with their kids. Get your $20 profit somewhere else.
If u had invoice from last drop. It would bring u to the new domain. This happened with the dunks. I was hesitant too. I draw cats 6 times tho if it makes you feel any better. They also did new sku for adult sizes. So no way botters copped. Especially with cat boxes

Hit one for the homie, once again it all comes down to speed!

ama.png

its mostly luck and the rest is speed.

captchas don't stop bots. It just slows down the manual people lol. There are literally bots that solves captchas for your bots. The domain change and the random questionnaires do more damage to bots than the dumb hcaptcha

10.5 sold out with a 2 minute que lol.. oh well, ended up getting an 8 to trade or sell for my 10.5. If you’re having trouble ”drawing” the box you can also just click 2 points to draw a box. You don’t have to Click and drag. This happens on my iPad.
Whoever said to *pause* for one second after carefully drawing the box... that is the move. After my first release like this and drawing about 25 boxes, I've gotten through on the first or second try every time.

still couldn't cop my size in these though :emoji_slight_frown:

Didn’t use the early link that was floating around. Instead I used the email link which brought me to AMM homepage which then I had to click on the buy it now button on the front banner. Once redirected to the new link I just went through the checkout process, used auto fill and card saved to my browser. Had a less than a minute que, to an easy checkout. Same sized homie keeps missing so he’ll be getting oooped this extra I picked up. As someone in here alluded to, being the quickest doesn’t necessarily mean a quicker que time. I’ve gotten through que quicker with the tab that wasn’t first qued at times.

Man that's trash that the link leaked early for bots. I let James know about it. Nothing he could do at that point. Have to assume it's someone at Shopify selling the info. Only way I can think it would release. A NT poster sent it to me or else I wouldn't have known. I've come to expect that on an adult release but this was mainly kids pairs. I understand bots on adult pairs but anyone botting kids pairs is trash. Let moms and dads enjoy these things with their kids. Get your $20 profit somewhere else.

It depends how they have it setup. Every shopify shop has a myshopify.com link. So if they reused it, it's easy to discover the new URL.

In the case of this drop, it was https://and-one-more-round.myshopify.com
So if they were reusing the base shop as last time, it would be easy to discover because as soon as you go to that link, it redirect you to the newURL.

had the link for a few minutes before the release ... didn't make a difference tbh.... typed up the word and got the cat thing the first try ... had a 1 minute wait time

size 10.5 and 11 were gone fast

man.

mfs want $100 to swap sizes.

this cant be life.

Game done changed. Everybody operating like a consignment shop.

I was offered a 3 for 1 swap that included these (Hyper Royals and Union 4 Noirs) for my union Guavas. I almost considered doing it.

Wow. I see you have time today. Wtf are you even on about man? Cut it with all that disrespect, it’s not even that deep.

you right, my bad... i apologize, it seems as if you weren't comprehending what was being said, i agree.. i went off the deep end.

got in line earrrllyyy for a 12 (1 minute wait) but sold out, fortunately was able to go back in and cop a 11.5 and check out. Was slower drawing the the airplane box this time around and it worked.

love the way AMM did these releases. Able to cop both pairs this yr manually, more retailers should take note.

Game done changed. Everybody operating like a consignment shop.

I was offered a 3 for 1 swap that included these (Hyper Royals and Union 4 Noirs) for my union Guavas. I almost considered doing it.
District One in NY will do it for $30-50

Round two has quoted me at $50 for shoes under $500

if you're local and have the time of course.

paying to just trade a size shouldn't be a thing more than 10-15 dollars if anything at all. but if it was the other way around would they pay me the extra? no way.

NY is wild far bruv. preciate the info though!

if i cant get a fair trade they just gonna have to be flipped.

none of this is worth over retail. hell, it aint even worth retail most times. lol.

where are the good people at in the world? is everyone a fortune 500 businessman now?

paying to just trade a size shouldn't be a thing more than 10-15 dollars if anything at all. but if it was the other way around would they pay me the extra? no way.

NY is wild far bruv. preciate the info though!

if i cant get a fair trade they just gonna have to be flipped.

none of this is worth over retail. hell, it aint even worth retail most times. lol.

where are the good people at in the world? is everyone a fortune 500 businessman now?
yeah man, I just like shouting out District One cause they've taken care of me. Agree that it's a racket either way, but so is the sneaker market as a whole :emoji_unamused: and a swap like this is a better option that a stockx sale/repurchase where they get paid on both ends.

I've been using Tradeblock for a couple months but have yet to receive a decent offer. Everybody trying to get one over on everyone else. it's exhausting

Back
Top Bottom