A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It is part of the Off-White aesthetics. They asked this question to Virgil and he said to keep them on.
Rocking the zip tie ain’t for me but I don’t see anything wrong with it.

The cats that post pics and vids with the lace bags still attached talkin bout “straight to feet” tho :smh:

lol i thought pics of multiples like that werent allowed on nt?

your last pair? or someone on goat/stockx’s pair?

god i remember that dude Dimez81 or something claiming he wasnt a reseller, but yet the pairs he posted were over 7 different sizes. and he used to purchase tons of sz13 since they usually sell for more. but then this one release, they actually made waaaaaaay more sz13 than normal.

then had some excuse how the other sizes were for friends that he hooks up for retail. good times.

Got one straggler..... waiting on my last pair still.

20210707_115325.jpg
Why….

Can’t believe I paid $500 for a shoe … thought those days were behind me lol. Bought them off GOAT , hopefully get them in a week or so.

sold my used St John’s for 330 so tricked myself into saying “well I’m only really paying retail with the extra money “ smh

How Long you think you gotta hold before you start flippin em 🤨

they've already started going up. but i plan on holding for as long as i can, god willing.
5 years? 35 years? i'm not sure yet.

i don't own crypto lol, just buying what i know.

Last edited:
give me a break.
i didnt hit one single pair for retail.
For the sake of conversation it is part of the problem. This is no way an attack on you or me pocket watching, just an observation. Lots of us are sitting here hoping to snag a pair of union 4s and sucks to see someone say they got them and don’t want them. It’s more than just 1 person too.

Sneaker market is doomed for a crash because everyone is buying up everything to trade or flip much less than they are to wear. I hardly see people wearing all these shoes that sell out in a minute. So to buy from resellers just to resell later or buying shoes one doesn’t want just to trade them is ruining this whole hobby.

It’s been over 2 years since my last purchase but I have bought a few pairs from Goat and StockX, so I’ve contributed as well.

For the sake of conversation it is part of the problem. This is no way an attack on you or me pocket watching, just an observation. Lots of us are sitting here hoping to snag a pair of union 4s and sucks to see someone say they got them and don’t want them. It’s more than just 1 person too.

Sneaker market is doomed for a crash because everyone is buying up everything to trade or flip much less than they are to wear. I hardly see people wearing all these shoes that sell out in a minute. So to buy from resellers just to resell later or buying shoes one doesn’t want just to trade them is ruining this whole hobby.

It’s been over 2 years since my last purchase but I have bought a few pairs from Goat and StockX, so I’ve contributed as well.
I dunno I feel like some of the gr stuff is better. Everyone’s after all the goofy ****, the other models are getting less shine. Lebrons air maxes, huaraches, even the 85 ones although still way overpriced, are all a step in the right direction. Let people have their crayon union 4s.

I bought unions for over retail too (but below market, to be fair).

the sneaker market is doomed for a crash?? its already crashing.

you're not wrong bro. i may be dumb for doing this.

Last edited:
I dunno I feel like some of the gr stuff is better. Everyone’s after all the goofy ****, the other models are getting less shine. Lebrons air maxes, huaraches, even the 85 ones although still way overpriced, are all a step in the right direction. Let people have their crayon union 4s.
I somewhat agree, didn’t care much for the first round of Union 4s. Noirs are another black Jordan and the Guavas aren’t my thing, although I have pink shoes. The Taupe Haze pair is a nice shoe that can be worn with a lot and I really liked those. Double sucked after missing out on the GR Taupe Haze 4s.

Back
Top Bottom