A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

pretty sure those are all reps. people are getting brazen these days. the rep factories are getting so good they are challenging people to rock and pass as legit even though there not perfect yet .. damn near but not perfect.

I’m not up on fakes but are they really getting close to 1:1 with authentic’s? I know there’s a heavy chance that places like GOAT and StockX let fakes slide through just on lack of actually trying to authenticate a pair, but to me there’s always at least some tell’s that the shoe isn’t real…If they really are getting close to being exact then that’s a serious issue with the amount of sales that’s being done aftermarket now a days…Really pushing home that retail or bust philosophy…

I’m not up on fakes but are they really getting close to 1:1 with authentic’s? I know there’s a heavy chance that places like GOAT and StockX let fakes slide through just on lack of actually trying to authenticate a pair, but to me there’s always at least some tell’s that the shoe isn’t real…If they really are getting close to being exact then that’s a serious issue with the amount of sales that’s being done aftermarket now a days…Really pushing home that retail or bust philosophy…
all depends on the shoe and the batch. some are better than others.

some you can spot a mile away. others, without a real pair next to it, good luck.

Watch a few of this guy's videos, its pretty eye-opening.

Best fit I've seen of these shoes yet.
Screenshot_20210903-223747_Snapchat.jpg

I need your honest opinions here. I think the toe guards on my pair are put on...not straight like they're supposed to be. It bothers me looking down at them, but they still look good to wear and I honestly don't know how much of a flaw other people consider this. If I was ever to sell these, what would be the best way to be upfront about what I think is a flaw without making a bigger deal out of it than need be (if that's the case)? What do you think would be a reasonable discount?
I got these from AMM directly so I am sure they're not fake.
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG

I need your honest opinions here. I think the toe guards on my pair are put on...not straight like they're supposed to be. It bothers me looking down at them, but they still look good to wear and I honestly don't know how much of a flaw other people consider this. If I was ever to sell these, what would be the best way to be upfront about what I think is a flaw without making a bigger deal out of it than need be (if that's the case)? What do you think would be a reasonable discount?
I got these from AMM directly so I am sure they're not fake.
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
What size are those?

Back
Top Bottom