A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I need your honest opinions here. I think the toe guards on my pair are put on...not straight like they're supposed to be. It bothers me looking down at them, but they still look good to wear and I honestly don't know how much of a flaw other people consider this. If I was ever to sell these, what would be the best way to be upfront about what I think is a flaw without making a bigger deal out of it than need be (if that's the case)? What do you think would be a reasonable discount?
I got these from AMM directly so I am sure they're not fake.
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
This is a non-issue.

Size 11 in Mens still fetching well over $500 on StockX/Goat. I'll be more inclined to purchase at the lower price point, as the shoe has grown on me a bit. Haven't seen many local pairs either.

Size 11 in Mens still fetching well over $500 on StockX/Goat. I'll be more inclined to purchase at the lower price point, as the shoe has grown on me a bit. Haven't seen many local pairs either.

Wow. I bought my double up size 11 for $425 or so like 3 months ago, insane they’re already over $500. I’m starting to think these will fetch absurd prices in the future, given how much ppl universally seem to love them.

Yeah I legit wondered if James is a 13 and wanted to give back to us or something. It’s always a struggle
ive seen no other mens release like it, yet alone a womens release.

meanwhile, good luck getting a lebron retro in sz13 for retail lol. or a foamposite for that matter. anytime a coveted foam is released, i know for certain to grab that day.

with these - are we comfortable with a stockx/goat purchase (for legitimacy) or was there enough hype around this that it's not worth the potential of getting a rep from authenticators

I haven't seen a good rep of these, so I think you'll be good.

Not sure about $500-$550 though lol.

I need your honest opinions here. I think the toe guards on my pair are put on...not straight like they're supposed to be. It bothers me looking down at them, but they still look good to wear and I honestly don't know how much of a flaw other people consider this. If I was ever to sell these, what would be the best way to be upfront about what I think is a flaw without making a bigger deal out of it than need be (if that's the case)? What do you think would be a reasonable discount?
I got these from AMM directly so I am sure they're not fake.
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG

I’d be more annoyed by the mismatched leather on the toe panel

I’d be more annoyed by the mismatched leather on the toe panel
That doesn't bother me, I just see it as natural grain variation. Its hard for me to ignore when parts of the shoe aren't put together straight though. Judging from people's reactions and responses to my post, I don't think I did a good job with the pictures and probably look like I'm complaining that the shoes look how they're supposed to look. But both of the toecaps are put on with crooked and sloppy lines in places, and the whole upper of the left shoe seems like it was put on the sole just a little out of alignment.

That doesn't bother me, I just see it as natural grain variation. Its hard for me to ignore when parts of the shoe aren't put together straight though. Judging from people's reactions and responses to my post, I don't think I did a good job with the pictures and probably look like I'm complaining that the shoes look how they're supposed to look. But both of the toecaps are put on with crooked and sloppy lines in places, and the whole upper of the left shoe seems like it was put on the sole just a little out of alignment.

i'd get over it, but honestly little things like that bother me too...i still get bothered by little details. - like when sneakers don't sit flat on surfaces and is crooked... :lol:

Those Brooklyn Cloth shorts are great, I bought two pairs. But make sure to remember to wash them inside out like the BC website recommends. I forgot to do so the second time I washed them and they already got a bit of piling going on. Nothing anyone would notice but it made me go, doh, remember to flip these things inside out, idiot LOL

Hadn't been paying attention lately ... Man, I see prices on the AMMs have climbed back up by give-or-take $100 compared to two months ago. What happened to all the guys waiting it out till they hit $300 or less LOL

Back
Top Bottom