A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Paid $ 0.00

But Shordy that gifted them acting up again

Gotta give the monthly pipe so she doesn’t ask for em back or some ****
"ask for em back "

send this to her man

Silkk the Shocker - Charge It 2 Da Game - Amazon.com Music

Damn. Kinda want to sell mine now after seeing those prices
These haven’t peaked yet IMO. Prices still seem to be going up every month or so. You should probably wait before selling if you’re going to sell...

I’m thinking about flipping these to eat some of the cost of off white sail 4’s.

curious to know whats your other top 2

I know most people put Trophy Rooms or Travis highs/lows as their SOTY. I think I would still roll with the AMM 3. The other top 2 for me is probably OW 2 white and the Travis Fragment lows. A close shoe in the top 5 is surprisingly the Patta Monarch AM1

Patta knocked it out of the park. Such a small but great tweak to a legendary sneaker.

I loved the What The P-Rods, my favorite dunk of the year. Mummys were probably 2nd, followed by Parras.

AMM3 probably shoe of the year. Just a great job by James: shape, colors, materials, story, release. Yeah, shoe of the year!

mummy's are pretty dope but any SB is super hard for me to hit. And I felt like they were a 1 holiday wear type of shoe for me. I don't generally like mismatch and wild shoes like What the PRods, but I liked the Street Hawkers for some reason. For the dunk SB's I liked from 2021, it was either the Parras and the Gundam Unicorn. Neither I was able to get so neither are in my top 5 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom