A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Obviously not all collabs will be remembered. But when a collab is considered one of the best, such as these AMM3s, it's a guarantee they'll continue to be relevant in the future.
I too personally agree that the AMM3 will be popular in the future, but if popular trends, fashion sensibilities, and styles really change, that could change. If for some reason muted colors, vintage/worn aesthetics, and other key details found in the AMM 3s become passé, they could be viewed as a shoe that was once super popular, but now viewed fondly by true collectors and sneaker lovers, but not so much to the regular degular shoe layman. Look at how some CLASSIC retros are received these days with super Luke warm responses. Even if some of these retros were miraculously created EXACTLY like their OG counterparts, they’d get the same reception in this day and age. What if, and I personally don’t imagine it happening but things happen in the world of fashion and style, white and white based shoes become a thing of the past? Again, I have no clue, and I’d bet my money that the AMM 3s will be a big deal at least for a while, but I don’t have a crystal ball or something on what the future holds.

I doubt the AMM 3s are going to be a forgettable shoe. It’s low in supply, has a key collaboration and is regarded to having amongst the best materials for a Jordan 3. It’d be one thing if the shoe was just a non-collab dime a dozen colorway drops that Jordan Brand usually does. Such as if you said the Muslins are going to end up a forgettable shoe I would agree, but the AMM 3s? Nah
I must admit these are nice... I can't say the quality of leather is" Better Than", as Jordan 3s normally have a good tumbled leather upper. The quilted stitching is used on several other Jordans......Nothing ultra premium. However the "materials choices" and the way they were "implemented" make these a solid build. Coupled with the "attention to detail" and special packaging is what made these stand out...

2A7A5F57-41F5-4E3D-940B-D78EE86A7D3D.jpeg
19AEEE60-5F31-46F2-8CD7-EC6A2FC1BBD4.png

349FD072-FEFC-43A1-BD79-D7F64DE03D0B.jpeg

For me it depends on the fit. Went with the cream laces because the draw strings on the shorts were cream colored...

For yall rockin with the whites, lemme get yall cream laces...😆😆

Back
Top Bottom