A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 That might be the sneaker I'm most excited about this year (so far) then! Thanks for the inside info.
The “Reimagined” Chicago 1 is my most anticipated pair (as the Jordan 1, and particularly the Chicago color way, is my favorite Jordan model ever), but the Jordan 4 is easily my second favorite J model, so I’m definitely super excited about an AMM 4!!!!

The “Reimagined” Chicago 1 is my most anticipated pair (as the Jordan 1, and particularly the Chicago color way, is my favorite Jordan model ever), but the Jordan 4 is easily my second favorite J model, so I’m definitely super excited about an AMM 4!!!!

Oh yeah, that one too of course. But I'm very worried they'll ruin it with some dumb gimmick. We shall see.

Oh yeah, that one too of course. But I'm very worried they'll ruin it with some dumb gimmick. We shall see.
I totally feel you on having some trepidation. I'm personally not worried though. The ONLY THING that could ruin them for me is if they were patent leather. Otherwise, I'm in regardless of what "vintage effects" they add to them.

20220321_120433.jpg
20220321_100504.jpg
This dude stays fly!

Just to chime in a few pages back about the price, we told yall these were going up lol and some people didnt want to cop at $450-500 thinking theyd go down more or stay steady, which is absurd logic. Ofc I dont think these merit a 1k resell price but it wasnt hard to imagine when they released that resell would double this quickly as its a really solid shoe and collab in terms of wearability and shoe model. The 1 and 2 not so much

I wouldn't have copped for $450-500... only due to the fact that regardless of what they may go for in the future, I feel like the $200 retail price is already very high for what you get (some made in China possibly genuine leather but probably not shoes that will fall apart on their own in like 10 years). I'm also no surprised at what these are going for now (I've seen worse shoe resell for more faster)... but they are still only worth $200 to me.

Love these shoes btw, but there isn't a single shoe I own or missed out on that I think is worth more than the retail price.

If the elephant print is thin, subtle, not bold, and low key....it's of course White Cements. It's always OG's >.

BUT....JB been using terrible elephant print for the longest so right now.....maybe the AMM's. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom