A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Haven’t had this happen to me before but Fedex delivered to the wrong house because the app shows a picture of the place it was delivered and it is definitely not my house. Does nike refund you pretty quickly if I never get it? I hit AMM and Nike but they lost my Nike package, wish it was the AMM they lost lol
Don’t wish that. AMM 5 got lost by FedEx. Same scenario. Delivered at some other location and they claimed it was my house. First of all I chose a Walgreens pick up point. Then they denied claim bc it got “delivered with proof”. Reached out to AMM and to this day received zero help. I actually just DM’s James about it and at least got out on F and F for the 3s.

Got a pair of AMM Js for every day of the week now.

20240824_040738.jpg

White 12s will be the next pair I unDS. Still crazy to me how slept on the 12s are.

FedEx is supposed to deliver my package today. Let’s see how this goes..

Tried using a magic eraser to see if the bleeding would come off the lettering and I couldn’t get it off.

I also tried getting this blemish off the toebox but no dice. I thought it was just glue but I guess not.

IMG_8079.jpeg

My pair just got delivered.

Nice to add to the collection but not sure ill wear em or how much wear they’ll actually get. Fwiw Ive worn the white pair maybe 2-3x

Luckily mine were wrapped perfectly so the unveiling was actually very nice as intented. The towel was folded over nicely and each shoe was covered by the paper... but I was just lucky enough to have some on the aasembly line that cared enough to do their job properly instead of just quickly.

I got caught with the red light special "I" as well smh

But I'm not gon' hold you, I thought this was a super impulse cop and I was planning to return them asap but these are very nice

The packaging is money, the extras is money, they look like money...just love 'em

IMG_20240824_163839693.jpg

My pair just got delivered.

Nice to add to the collection but not sure ill wear em or how much wear they’ll actually get. Fwiw Ive worn the white pair maybe 2-3x
This is exactly why I didn't go for these. I bought/traded for 3 pairs of the OGs convincing myself each time that I would wear them. Had fits for them and everything. But these are like Air Jordan 11s to me. Too nice to just throw on for random outings. It was tempting to get these because the execution is light years better than the original images but, I'm not buying pairs I know I'll wear once or twice a year at best.

I wear my white AMMs regularly... usually once a month (though I haven't yet this month). They still look great. It will be interesting to see if in time the entire midsole ages to the sail color like these (instead of just that one section), but I have a feeling they won't.

Anyway like kingsin kingsin these were an impulse buy because of the EA... totally had no intention of buying these for the usual raffle jerk off price (also passed up on the Dusk 5s for this reason, which I kinda regret because I think I like those more than these 3s even though I much prefer 3s in general). Anyway, I figured for retail+ tax and the option to return if I didn't love them or find them for less later on down the road was enough selling points to justify giving them a chance... and I am glad I did because they are really nice, should have never doubted James.

Did someone **** in your cereal boomer? Take that condescending ish elsewhere. The irony of calling members 14 year olds and minors, who most likely are older than you is hilarious.

P.S. that hat is trash.
According to u, and ur option is cheeks. Sorry kids, I'm sure your mom would love me wearing it tho. I wouldn't say your girl because yall are all probably little kids who wear skin tight pants, hats and clothes that say drippy. Any respectful father would wear a hat like this with honor. Maybe when some of u kids become adults and have kids to love and care for then, I'll see some of u in these type of hats. Stay drippy tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom