A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

hit on SS & in person at prosper so I have another 11w 9.5m for anyone that wants it retail + shipping DM

Sooooooo, we shaming people for wearing literal dad hats now? And because they don't perfectly match?
1000009073.gif
From what I got from the conversation, I thought dude was mad that someone said they didn't feel the hat so he got up in his feelings.
I did think it was funny that he called some of the posters kids/little boys and that he was an adult with no time for little kid stuff and then went on to make a "I bet your mom loves me doe" joke. That made me chuckle.

From what I got from the conversation, I thought dude was mad that someone said they didn't feel the hat so he got up in his feelings.
I did think it was funny that he called some of the posters kids/little boys and that he was an adult with no time for little kid stuff and then went on to make a "I bet your mom loves me doe" joke. That made me chuckle.
Bro definitely going through “mano-pause”. That hat is skibidi. Ain’t no moms out there poking out the gyatt for him. Stop the cap. The only thing that man rizzing up while wearing that hat are Dodge Caravan salesmen.

Bro definitely going through “mano-pause”. That hat is skibidi. Ain’t no moms out there poking out the gyatt for him. Stop the cap. The only thing that man rizzing up while wearing that hat are Dodge Caravan salesmen.
I can't tell if this is serious or satire 😂

Lol if I u saw my social media it would say otherwise and u would definitely deleate this comment. I don't brag at all but I'm not here to impress random little kids or strangers. I showed my kicks and lil buddy had something smart 2 say, which is cool its his lil opions. Also u should fact check before stating things. The brand is Big and I'm sure more people wear them more than the other brand the kid was talking about.

To get things back on track... I feel like these fit TTS.

But because you all are talking about matching...

20240825_032138.jpg

Surprised they didnt drop clothing with these.

The more I see them the less I actually want to be matchy with them. It’s a perfect neutral shoe to go with most fits, which can’t be said for BC3

the lengths you keep going to invent adversaries and then belittle them is not exactly helping your case

anyway, carry on (to your therapy appointment I hope)
Lol what case, dude idc I'm not trying to prove to anything 2 u guys. I wear what i want. Lil buddy was just hating for no reason and I responded. I'm sure if any of u saw me or scrolled past my social while I am wearing this same exact hat, yall would hate but say or think 2 yourselfs thats a nice outfit. Good day

It’s not to prove anything

You make it seem like u one of the flyest, and I like that talk :pimp:

Just tryin see how you put your fits together, drop your IG.
Nah im definitely not saying I'm flyer than anyone, style and fashion is very subjective. I would never hate on anyone else either.

First dude came under my post with the hate. I am particularly referring to him, since I have to break it down fo ya
There’s no breaking down anything. It’s in plain text. He commented it didn’t match and you felt challenged for some reason. That’s also not hate.

Back
Top Bottom