A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

So how do they fit compared to the white pair of AMM 3s?
Consensus seems to be a half size bigger than the white AMM3s, i.e. true to size. Don't mind me though I'm just a spectator in here lol. I haven't purchased and don't plan to. I'm just hanging back enjoying the thread until I stumble across these locally for retail and my addiction forces me to cop a pair even though I said I wouldn't because I knew I wouldn't wear them 😂.

🤔 20240825_011407.jpg

1000009129.gif

1000009130.gif

Consensus seems to be a half size bigger than the white AMM3s, i.e. true to size. Don't mind me though I'm just a spectator in here lol. I haven't purchased and don't plan to. I'm just hanging back enjoying the thread until I stumble across these locally for retail and my addiction forces me to cop a pair even though I said I wouldn't because I knew I wouldn't wear them 😂.

Actually these fit more TTS than the white pair, which many people sized down because of the quilted interior or whatever reason. I went TTS with those as well.

I got a 13.5w in the white and they flit slightly big and went with a 13w in the black. Curious how they will fit. I guess I can wait a couple days but I’m impatient

I'm assuming this is the unofficial official A Ma Maniere thread. Please point me in the right direction if it isn't.

I'm looking at grabbing some AMM gear to match the upcoming 39 collab. Can anyone advise on how AMM clothing typically fits ? For example I am use to Kith running big in a lot of there stuff. I won't have time to try on any of the pieces before buying and I am traveling so I'd like to try and get it right in one shot. TIA

I'm assuming this is the unofficial official A Ma Maniere thread. Please point me in the right direction if it isn't.

I'm looking at grabbing some AMM gear to match the upcoming 39 collab. Can anyone advise on how AMM clothing typically fits ? For example I am use to Kith running big in a lot of there stuff. I won't have time to try on any of the pieces before buying and I am traveling so I'd like to try and get it right in one shot. TIA

Amm or amm x Jordan brand?

It fits the same as all my Jordan gear. Most of it is either regular sized or slightly oversized. But it is often tagged to indicate as such. I've gotten some sweats and jackets and shirts and it ran the same in terms of sizing. To the point I'm confident to order it online.

I got a pair from the Nike drop and the right shoe has color transfer from the maroon rag. The small piece of paper wasn't between the rag and the shoe, idk if it settled during shipping or if it was handled.

I also saw where the rag transferred to the paper in more than one spot. My advice to everyone is to take the rag out completely.

It fits the same as all my Jordan gear. Most of it is either regular sized or slightly oversized. But it is often tagged to indicate as such. I've gotten some sweats and jackets and shirts and it ran the same in terms of sizing. To the point I'm confident to order it online.
Thanks for taking the time to explain. I haven't had any Jordan gear in a while. Would you say most Jordan Gear is TTS or slightly oversized

I got a pair from the Nike drop and the right shoe has color transfer from the maroon rag. The small piece of paper wasn't between the rag and the shoe, idk if it settled during shipping or if it was handled.

I also saw where the rag transferred to the paper in more than one spot. My advice to everyone is to take the rag out completely.
Same, it's only on the left shoe, in the bottom of the I and k. Also noticed the transfer to paper .. if they just had the paper covering the shoe it would've never happened. The rag is super pointless, how dumb of them.

Has anyone contacted Nike about the defect, wonder what they will do, or just tell us to send them back. Worth a shot. Especially spending 240 on a pair, should come perfect.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. I haven't had any Jordan gear in a while. Would you say most Jordan Gear is TTS or slightly oversized
Most Jordan gear will tell you if it's regular fit, loose fit, or oversized. In my experience, anything that doesn't is "regular" sized which still trends toward slightly slim fit as that was the new "regular" for a while and still is for sit of brands. But typically the newer, nicer items, like collabs or any of the higher priced stuff is regular sized or loose fit as it's keeping closer to modern trends.

Got my A Ma Maniére pair today. Shape is a bit different than my snkrs pair. Pair on top is from snkrs and bottom pair is from a ma maniere
ADVERTISEMENT​
Noticeable differences are Snkrs pair has more of a cliff toe where A Ma Maniére is more sleek. A Ma Maniére's material where the elephant print is much more thicker than the Snkrs pair
20240824_193537.jpg

20240826_133223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom