A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

If this the hat.....
1000009083.jpg

......it definitely doesn't match. But it does definitely go together. I see no problems here. Both black. Both off white. Both with shades of a grayish purple. Some clothes match. Some clothes just go together. Either is perfectly fine.

1000009085.gif

.....let's move on my fellows

So, TTS? They don't fit any different than, say, the Craft Ivory 3s? I figured the Wmns sizing would affect the fit making them a bit more snug.

So, TTS? They don't fit any different than, say, the Craft Ivory 3s? I figured the Wmns sizing would affect the fit making them a bit more snug.
To me, yes, they are narrower than my reimagined and desert elephants, especially the toebox. I’m debating selling my 10.5M and trying for an 11 on SNKRS.

the quick outfit I put together. Off-White bylt Bacis T-shirt, which is a really cool brand you guys should check out. I paired it with an Off-White and dark violet/purple Dadgang hat. I think the Off-White laces would go best with this fit. Black jeans.It's a chill and basic outfit, but I like it. Of course I'd add ccessories to top it all off.
20240825_123401.jpg

Sarcasm brother.
I know guy, I'm not trying to come at u. Just stating it for the others. This has gone on longer than it should, but dudes calling it wack and etc for no reason, when i was just posting these fire *** kicks and how i would wear them. I'm was just responding. To the drippy dudes coments.Like I stated before, it's no malic on my side. I'll let it rest

My pair from AMM are flawless! Lets see how my double up pair from Nike goes…. If anybody has the white pair in a 10.5 and wants to trade, hit my inbox.

To me, yes, they are narrower than my reimagined and desert elephants, especially the toebox. I’m debating selling my 10.5M and trying for an 11 on SNKRS.
Damn, that's what I was afraid of. My size 10M Craft Ivory 3s feel the same as my size 12W Off Noir 3s.
I may go for the 12W on these AMM 3s then...

These are 🔥 in hand. I love BC3’s in general so I’m on the fence as to which pair I like more. Leaning toward the white pair but it’s close. I wish they just didn’t age the midsole as much but it looks decent. The matte black on the midsole is a nice touch.

Looks like they packaged mine decent and no color transfer. The rag did transfer on the silver box though in a few spots. 😳
IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2786.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg

Just tried my pair on. These definitely fit true to size compared to the reimagined white/cement 3’s, which I had to go down half a size down on those, since they fit big.

Back
Top Bottom