A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I WFH for the past 4 years so i barely UNDS shoes. I buy shoes and throw them in the closet

Now that im hybrid schedule i start UNDSing shoes regularly

I also regret buying so many shoes like all the clot sacai. What the hell was i thinking...they have 0 value and i don't want them 😭
I dig it. Been WFH for 4+ years as well. Have been wearing the same select pairs but try to feel special every now and again & pull out a pair for whatever quick trip I have to do randomly LOL. I legit have more DS pairs than ever so you are not alone. When you start getting so many DS pairs it gets hard to justify to UNDS them when you aren't really doing anything special so the already worn pairs keep getting worn haha.

2nd pair just arrived and the suede looks disgusting. two pairs one from AMM that look perfect and the Nike pair that looks terrible. Am I crazy or these a little bit too shaggy lol..

IMG_4633.JPEG

Last edited:
got'em and yeah they really feel nice and look good

IMG_3419.jpg

one thing is that looking at them sideways, that creme is like a damn shark's fin and I think it clashes like a wet fart with the dark purple/black. when you look down at them on-feet, they look great. but that's a lotta creme in the profile and frankly it's wince-worthy. thinking about painting that middle creme panel with the same matte black of the back panel

this is a terrible ms paint mockup but along the lines of
ama 3s stripe.jpg

Anywhere else with a 13m/14.5w sitting besides ebay, goat, stockx

Unless you just don’t want to deal with StockX, that might be the route to take. Lowest ask is only $10 over retail. If NT fam was able to hook you up for retail, the shipping on that weight/box dimension is gonna be at least $20 minimum

Glad I was able to get them for $215 w/military discount from the last SNKRS drop. Definitely love the fit more than the White Pair. I’m a wide footer and TTS on both, and the Black pair definitely feels less sloppy. Probably has something to do with the PU insole as well

I WFH for the past 4 years so i barely UNDS shoes. I buy shoes and throw them in the closet

Now that im hybrid schedule i start UNDSing shoes regularly

I also regret buying so many shoes like all the clot sacai. What the hell was i thinking...they have 0 value and i don't want them 😭

I feel you bro. From 2020 - 2022 was mostly work from home and 2023 to now is more of a hybrid for me. During these 4 years I have bought soo many pairs that I started to wear them inside my home office to just get my toes in them. I trimmed my collection and I still have about 60 DS pairs of shoes.

I feel you bro. From 2020 - 2022 was mostly work from home and 2023 to now is more of a hybrid for me. During these 4 years I have bought soo many pairs that I started to wear them inside my home office to just get my toes in them. I trimmed my collection and I still have about 60 DS pairs of shoes.
You feel him? He admitted to buying stuff he doesn’t like only for the “value”. Now that it’s obvious the “value” is gone and he’s stuck with rotting foam and rubber he deserves sympathy? 🤣 Buy stuff you’ll wear or save the complaints for your mama

You feel him? He admitted to buying stuff he doesn’t like only for the “value”. Now that it’s obvious the “value” is gone and he’s stuck with rotting foam and rubber he deserves sympathy? 🤣 Buy stuff you’ll wear or save the complaints for your mama

Sneakers has been great to me in 2023 and 2024 and I hope 2025 is more of the same.

90% of what I want I can get for retail or lower.

Sneakers has been great to me in 2023 and 2024 and I hope 2025 is more of the same.

90% of what I want I can get for retail or lower.
Yeah that’s a good thing but it doesn’t mean anyone should be crying about buying 60 pairs they’ll never put on their feet.

Some dudes here have no idea if they actually like wearing shoes or just have a shopping addiction.

Yeah that’s a good thing but it doesn’t mean anyone should be crying about buying 60 pairs they’ll never put on their feet.

Some dudes here have no idea if they actually like wearing shoes or just have a shopping addiction.

It's the shopping addiction along with being able to post them on social media claiming their DS and they're waiting for the right event.

It's the shopping addiction along with being able to post them on social media claiming their DS and they're waiting for the right event.
It’s just dudes sucked into hype and willing to part with their money. Dudes with real money and real collections are stocking up and making zero complaints about the current market or how many pairs they get around to wearing. And I’m not saying that’s the move either, but at least true collectors know what they’re doing and not crying about the value of what they’re sitting on

Back
Top Bottom