A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Nah, historically sneakers rise in value more than the stock market. I'd rather make smart decisions and put my money in leather and rubber. Look at how much travies are on the resale market compared to the retail price. Same with union 1s and sb 4s. Dusty old jordan 1s from 1985 can get you thousands now.

Not to mentioned the affect of dividends and compounding, which a commodity like sneakers don't have; it's price appreciation (or depreciation) only...Not to mention they deteriorate over time. The Shoezeum guy was so smart to cash out when it did. As amazing as his collection was, the era of constant retros that people can actually wear would have killed his value. Anyway...we digress....

IMG_4710.jpeg

I don’t think I addressed you at all other than agreeing with the terrible sentiment being shared.

trappedintime trappedintime cool.. thanks for the clarification. I finally took the time to read catchup on the thread and notice a comment of 60 pairs and crying about it in the same sentence. I find it good for me to clarify with a fellow Nike talk member as opposed to me making assumptions on the intentions of peoples messages.

I was relating to his comment on having DS Pairs and not having time to wear them.

Last edited:
got'em and yeah they really feel nice and look good

IMG_3419.jpg

one thing is that looking at them sideways, that creme is like a damn shark's fin and I think it clashes like a wet fart with the dark purple/black. when you look down at them on-feet, they look great. but that's a lotta creme in the profile and frankly it's wince-worthy. thinking about painting that middle creme panel with the same matte black of the back panel

this is a terrible ms paint mockup but along the lines of
ama 3s stripe.jpg
I thought the same & wished they did the midsole like the first pair where it’s white up top and then cream on the bottom portion. Only problem I could see with that is that the white may clash with black/purple hue in the upper. I still think I’d rather have predominantly white midsole but oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️

got'em and yeah they really feel nice and look good

IMG_3419.jpg

one thing is that looking at them sideways, that creme is like a damn shark's fin and I think it clashes like a wet fart with the dark purple/black. when you look down at them on-feet, they look great. but that's a lotta creme in the profile and frankly it's wince-worthy. thinking about painting that middle creme panel with the same matte black of the back panel

this is a terrible ms paint mockup but along the lines of
ama 3s stripe.jpg

thought you already crumbled your pair at a glance

Back
Top Bottom