A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I think they're all pretty much the same shape from what I've seen. I haven't seen any big differences.

1000102853.jpg

Anyone sz down? By accident (and half asleep) I ordered 1/2 sz small.
My pair’s set for delivery tomorrow and I’ll share how they fit. I went with a 10.5 instead of an 11 (what I have in the WC3) just because of how the AMM 4’s with the same sockliner fit me. Could be a mistake but I tend to think they’ll be fine. I’m somewhere between a 10.5 and 11 TTS.

I’m 1000% going to regret these once black cement pics start circulating. Cream laces aren’t much a difference. I’m lying to myself.

I’m 1000% going to regret these once black cement pics start circulating. Cream laces aren’t much a difference. I’m lying to myself.
I doubt you’ll regret em. I think the violet ore or whatever they want to call it differentiates these enough that from a fit perspective you could put together some very different looks compared to the BC3’s

Just got my TTS in. Definitely prefer the TTS in the blacks, but could also make .5 down work if I had to without being too uncomfortable. Mind you, I don’t have wide feet either. Conversely, the white AMM3s were way too big TTS for me.

Anyway … pivoting. Anyone successful getting the maroon smudge off their “Nike Air” on the heel? Just rubbed some dish soap on the lettering it didn’t seem too effective.

Last edited:
Crazy. I went up a half size to 12W and these still feel a bit snug around the front of my foot. Toes are fine though. Definitely not as roomy as the Airships, which are size 10.5M

Attachments

• 20240830_124737.jpg
    20240830_124737.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 20240830_124741.jpg
    20240830_124741.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 1,140
Actually I went a half size up. A tad big but very comfortable. Back then the prices were sky rocketing for my tts... I opted to get a size up.
Got it I ask since people were saying that white pair ran big. So did it feel a full size or half size bigger for you at all (since you bought .5 up from your normal size?

Back
Top Bottom