A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I copped Union 4s manual as well. I don't use a bot, but I'm a software engineer that works on a retail platform, so I'm familiar enough with how it all works.
yet u realize any swe who spent time tinker to look over the code and sku for the item and update it or rlease to their cookgroup.. its too late to get in... most of the stock was allocated to users in queue within the first minute or 30 sec

Sorry, monitor is not the right term, but basically every shopify platform has the same configuration. Bots can follow redirects, that's not an issue and every shopify site has a product catalogue. If you go to https://a-ma-maniere.com/products.json (This is just an example, every shopify site has a products.json) the bots could quickly parse the json and extract the variant they need and then simply cart it by passing https://site.com/cart/add/<variantId>, that will add the item to the cart for checkout.

All of this could be easily automated through scripts using tampermonkey or whatever if you want to keep it simple or use a bot server side.

Well yeah, after they find out what the redirect domain is they can then monitor the carts and checkout as soon as inventory is restocked immediately. So manual users are outta luck there.
But the bots don't know what this redirect domain is ahead of time and that's what gives manual users that fighting chance for these kinda of releases. That extra few minutes is all the buffer time that manual users need and that's all they have. If they miss out there then it's a wrap for them because bots will take up any restocks.

yet u realize any swe who spent time tinker to look over the code and sku for the item and update it or rlease to their cookgroup.. its too late to get in... most of the stock was allocated to users in queue within the first minute or 30 sec

There was no code to look over. Anyways, using hcaptcha does solve one problem, it forces botters/scripters to solve the challenge manually and it will prevent bulk buying.

glad i sold my first pair for $850 before the price tanked. will use my second pair as trade bait. what should i trade this garbage for?? thinking about the Jordan 1 La to Chi way better looking shoe and much more superior.

Better trade it for something now while the FOMO is hitting these buyers :lol:

Dodged another bullet from GOAT. The shoes got lost during transit and they are refunding me. Seeing these dropped a lot in price I’m happy that my coworker is willing to trade plus retail.
That happened to me with ow 5 muslins. Was so glad since I ended up saving about 100 bucks a the time. Definitely a blessing in disguise.

Well yeah, after they find out what the redirect domain is they can then monitor the carts and checkout as soon as inventory is restocked immediately. So manual users are outta luck there.
But the bots don't know what this redirect domain is ahead of time and that's what gives manual users that fighting chance for these kinda of releases. That extra few minutes is all the buffer time that manual users need and that's all they have. If they miss out there then it's a wrap for them because bots will take up any restocks.

That's not the issue, it's easy to follow a redirect. When you go to a website, it will return a 302 with the redirect URL. Once it redirects, you could simply go to https://123gohumans.com/products.json to scan for the Jordan 3s, and variants. Then it would be a matter of adding the variant to the cart and checking out. What DOES help is the hcaptcha with a custom question. It forces the bot user to manually enter in the value.

The domain redirect also helps with skipping the queue. Back in the back, you could cart something else off the website, go through the checkout flow, wait on the payment page, clear your cart, wait for the item to show up, cart it and refresh the payment page. This would by-pass the queue.

That's not the issue, it's easy to follow a redirect. When you go to a website, it will return a 302 with the redirect URL. Once it redirects, you could simply go to https://123gohumans.com/products.json to scan for the Jordan 3s, and variants. Then it would be a matter of adding the variant to the cart and checking out. What DOES help is the hcaptcha with a custom question. It forces the bot user to manually enter in the value.

The domain redirect also helps with skipping the queue. Back in the back, you could cart something else off the website, go through the checkout flow, wait on the payment page, clear your cart, wait for the item to show up, cart it and refresh the payment page. This would by-pass the queue.

Yeah what I'm saying is that bots don't know the 123gohumans.com domain ahead of the drop so they can't set up anything for that drop yet. When the official drop launches, they can go set up their tasks for the new domain then. But during that short period while they set those tasks to the new domain manual users can actually select sizes and add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom