A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

V vndragonslayer Nothing about a wider release either way has been confirmed by Nike officially. They didn't say there will be one, and they didn't say that there wasn't going to be one. You guessing that there won't be one is just a guess, just like that guy guessing there will be one. You're both guessing.

Oneness AND Footlocker having raffles for them pointed to a wider US release, logically. Both of those were pulled, and we don't know why. No more release? Pushed back release? None of us know for sure. So again, you're both guessing. Why you're so adamant about them not releasing, almost begging for them not to be released, is super weird though.

Probably delayed. Concepts and Oneness announced their raffles because they were expecting shipment coming in, but a delay means they had to push the raffle back. Same thing happened with some shops and the P.Rods Dunk SBs. A lot of Nike product got delayed.

V vndragonslayer Nothing about a wider release either way has been confirmed by Nike officially. They didn't say there will be one, and they didn't say that there wasn't going to be one. You guessing that there won't be one is just a guess, just like that guy guessing there will be one. You're both guessing.

Oneness AND Footlocker having raffles for them pointed to a wider US release, logically. Both of those were pulled, and we don't know why. No more release? Pushed back release? None of us know for sure. So again, you're both guessing. Why you're so adamant about them not releasing, almost begging for them not to be released, is super weird though.
my thing is, dont tell NIKETALK that there is a confirmed US SNKRS release.....

and not give one shred of evidence

thats all i ever said. and then dude hit the racist talk, tried insulting my “dating” game, insulting the jaguars (for some weird reason). etc. i thanked him for his info to drop it, and he came back with more insults.

i got him ignored now.

who cares about resale or a date? i want the truth/proof/facts so that people arent spewing bs. you as NT members should want the same.

Jaguar fans stay bitter for no reason. I swear

Oh No! how dare you say that? didnt you listen to mambaforever?!? smarten up! of course they are going to be on snkrs! every release that big in the last 5 years has been on snkrs!

im being sarcastic. they aint releasing on snkrs. but wveryone here seems to think its gospel.
mad shoes added to SNKRS US release calendar today.

everyone still guaranteeing that they release there tomorrow ?????

mambaforever bout to eat his words for a while, telling me to smarten up lol.

You been obsessed with me this whole week, calling me out on multiple occasions when I barely even remembered who your irrelevant *** was until today. Keep crying though

I go by facts. So far there is no facts or evidence of a huge general release. But hey. U believe in that 5/22 “confirmed “ release by that racist. Go ahead and enjoy your cheap pairs from boutiques and us snkrs tommorow. I’ll stand my ground that there aren’t a huge restock on these.

remember trophy room us snkrs release. I wonder how that general release panned out

One dude predicted we would see a wider release and prices would drop a bit (reasonable)

One dude hit on his first limited collab and is insulted at the thought they could possibly have a wider release and prices dip below some random jordan 1

Not sure what the third dudes flapping his gums about

False. This isn’t my first collab cop. Rolf. Some of ya’lol just so high up in cloud nine.

“amm j3 hitting sub 300”
“His first collab”
“Snkrs on 5/22”

tldr. I don’t care about resale on these. Nor they were my first collab. But 5/22 is tommorow. So where them social media barrage about general releases?

So yeah as I was saying

Instead of paying a few extra $ and buying the damn shoes now, these bums are arguing over a US release date. 🤦🏻‍♂️
i got em already playa.

i know im not arguing over the date. i was pretty sure they wouldnt release on snkrs usa on the 22nd and i said so. im asking for proof. has ANYONE else here seen a confirmed snkrs release for next month? or heard of the supposed multiple places that confirmed it?

honest question.

Last edited:
One dude predicted we would see a wider release and prices would drop a bit (reasonable)

One dude hit on his first limited collab and is insulted at the thought they could possibly have a wider release and prices dip below some random jordan 1

Not sure what the third dudes flapping his gums about

so 3 dweebs got yah thanks.

smh all this for what’s supposed to be a women’s shoe

“Got y’all acting like real house wives tell all In here”

my pair coming in weds will be Un’ds at work that Friday. Casual Friday.

Exactly this back and forth business is nonsense

Back
Top Bottom