A Ma Maniere AJ4

This isn't the New Balance thread, sir. I believe you're lost.
BEB9F550-82DD-45CE-98C7-3A0C0E55154E.jpeg

Team Bofe

Just based on the build and comfort, it's the pine green 4 all day. Yeah AMM have "interesting" materials but they dont have any type of "classic" colorblocking or anything. ( like the AMM3 do, WITH the amazing materials)

Just based on the build and comfort, it's the pine green 4 all day. Yeah AMM have "interesting" materials but they dont have any type of "classic" colorblocking or anything. ( like the AMM3 do, WITH the amazing materials)

Yeah it’s just a different kind of shoe. You’ll definitely get more casual wear out of the pine greens cause they’re a more “traditional” Jordan 4. I can’t argue with that. The amm4s just command a different presence. Even if you’ll only wear them at a quarter of the frequency. That’s if you can break them in 😂

Last edited:
Agree with the comments above. If you can only get one, I'd say the more overall special is the AMMs. If you want comfort and a more classic colorblocking, go SBs. Also, SBs are probably more durable in terms of getting less scuffed or subject to staining compared to the AMMs.

That said, there's rumors of more SBs, so if green isn't your thing, maybe wait it out for the next colorway, assuming you can afford to have both if you can defer buying now.

On a side note, I love the pine greens, but I am also 100% okay with this being my only jordan 4 SB, if all they’re going to do is have redundant releases where they just replace the green with another color. They’re are already plenty of 4s with that color blocking. I hopes they approach the Jordan 4 sb like every other collab and does something different every release.

I’m sure everybody here could easily sell something they got sitting around and have both AMMs and SB4s

Just looked at them, they not out of hand yet since the economy not letting people drive the price up crazy

06C5F4F6-79C1-4E55-A06A-B38D539CB271.jpeg

Like Yeezy Vantas I got DS in the same size going for $400+

I don’t even think I would do that trade, or sell those for these. There’s probably going to be better SB CWs for cheaper down the line, and 4 hype likely closer to its end than beginning

I’m sure everybody here could easily sell something they got sitting around and have both AMMs and SB4s

Just looked at them, they not out of hand yet since the economy not letting people drive the price up crazy

06C5F4F6-79C1-4E55-A06A-B38D539CB271.jpeg

Like Yeezy Vantas I got DS in the same size going for $400+

I don’t even think I would do that trade, or sell those for these. There’s probably going to be better SB CWs for cheaper down the line, and 4 hype likely closer to its end than beginning

They're definitely out of hand

1682461615917.png

Back
Top Bottom