A Ma Maniere AJ4

Yo! For anyone who's countdown is low but size is sold out stay in line until your cart shows up. It'll say sold out, click continue, then go back to the shoe page and add a size that IS in stock and it may take you back to your cart with no wait for an immediate check out.

I just got through that way for .5 size down bc my size was sold out.

I had 40 minute check out for a size 9... already knew it was an L... just got the sold out sign now and closed the tab... all good lol

Guess I used my luck on these AMM 4's rather than the L&F's (JD/FNL EA) today lol

AMM definitely updated their page before the 8am pst drop...was able to add to cart and checkout a sz 10 with a less than minute wait time :nthat:

Ugh. Size 12 flipped to sold out as my timer went to "under a minute left." Tried to add 12.5 so that when it loaded my cart, the size would be there. It actually worked, then as soon as I hit process order, it kicked me back out to the queue. :angry:

Waited 12 mins, said available the whole time until the 12 mins we’re up. BUT, I tried for a sz. 9 (different sz) and was able to get through right away and swoop em up

Got my size 12. :nthat:

D1CAB4AD-C823-4532-81CD-84C92B393B09.jpeg

-Drew

I had a 11 min wait and got em

Yo I was hella stressing when I finally got thru and I had to type everything in lol. Was looking for Apple Pay or shop pay. Thought for sure they’d sell out while I typed on my phone
I swore they used shop pay in the past. But I might be confusing things.. it really makes these types of drops less stressful lol

I got in line for 9.5 at 11 am EST on the dot. 12 minute queue. Ended up selling out. Went back to the product page and 9 was still available. Just selected it and checked out with no problem. Lower sizes showed availability. Hope these fit big.

Back
Top Bottom